1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Elmer Fudd, Dec 18, 2007.

1. TnT thanks alot for the fun at yew and Sl base and Minax base, was a good time, lets Keep up the fights I think we might and I mean MIGHT be rubbing off already on JsV a bit, Im seeing less tammer action from them myself, I could be wrong, But the last few fights I havent seen as many, maybe cause were rolling with our Peacer Disco tammers to counter it, But we KoC actually saw a few of em out there fighting..............Sweet

Case of Cupcakes 4 All!
  2. lets not mention that minax base fight again... it was over a little too quick for my liking [​IMG]
    But, regardless, its good to see you putting up those fights for sigils.
  3. Ah were new to it, were a little rusty, were trying to get back into the swing of things again