1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

koc vs tnt

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shakaja, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

no ****talking from either side, this has been done way too much in other places. but since everyone (yes both koc and tnt) complains about numbers, template, situation, temps on the moon and what not, why not agree on some rules and make a little fun tournament. lets say each guild has to sport 10 or 15 or whatever guys. then we can do 1vs1's, 2vs2's, 5vs5's and whatever we feel like. if jsv or to feel like it, might even have them joining. have a nice specator area for people to watch, maybe someone recording fights. and for whoever was listed and cant show up, we can have the matches fought at a later point with and upload the vids for everyone who was not able to watch the fights.

this would give a nice event for both fighters and watchers. plus the next time people start talking ****, wed already have ruleset for another epeen measuring contest xD

and now dont use this thread to talk **** like someone wont show up, someone sucks and will loose or what not, just talk for yourself and say if youd like to do something like that.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

...and no matter what. Stay away from Luna. Do it outside of Wrong...la

3. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

id love to come watch make sure u post the whens and wheres be a night of fun.

4. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

We are lucky if we get 5 pvpers to log in. they all playing wow or vacationing or RL jobs/families:(
    last night was a rare night of 6 of us...

5. TheScoundrelRico

Do you really need to have that many? Can't the field fights be just that? Field fights. Kinda like a turf war. It doesn't matter how many show up, as long as only the same amount compete.

If you have three, the other side plays only three...unless previously agreed.

*shrugs*

To me it seems to be a simple thing to set up. Come on folks...this isn't rocket science...la

6. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

same in every guild, reason i said the meet up at a later point and have someone record the fight thing. that way everyone gets to fight and everyone (watchers thend to have jobs and families too) gets to watch.

im looking for people who want to fight, not reasons why someone wouldnt be able to show.

7. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

you just wanna come steal our goodies! hehe

we will be having a fight night soon, dunno why more people dont show up!! all we get is some koc and some gils. if more people showed up we would hold them more often...
    and for u people that spawn during fight night we gonna start scanning them!

8. TheScoundrelRico

Actually, I haven't been playing my thief that much. I have a new faction stealther I have been training. LOL, I'm even the current SL Commander.

F34RZ ME!!!...la

9. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

hey grouchy, u said for tnt to field 10 to 15 people, i told u why it wasn't possible!

10. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i never said for tnt to field 10 to 15 people (guess what, tnt isnt the only guild who doesnt constantly field 20+ people). i said for tnt to be able to bring 10 or 15 or whoever many people to an event at a set time, which is difficult, but very well possible if wanted. and exactly this is what im trying to figure out, how many people would be up for this. and so far its only me and a few who would like to watch me fight myself.

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Only rule...no FS's

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will come :)

13. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

yay, i can duel kage so far!

14. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

you will die a horrible death, prepare to get roasted in my fire of awesomeness.

15. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

say all kill and target yourself! u wont be alone then:p

16. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Im in.
    Are Krytals hax allowed in this fighting event ?

Instead of in an arena I think a large area of dungeon would be a good idea, like in Hyloth where our last harrower was? We can jure the spawn away and fight in that room. Only rule could be no pets, and no one can save themselves by opening a door. This will allow people to run around and not be trapped in a small area.

17. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i have haha and kage to fight so far, no need to kill myself. i assume you dont want to fight since you posted quite a bit already without any "im in" in it?

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

lets find out whos fighting before we decide on rules or place. those are up for whoever is fighting.

19. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Theres a really nice arena northeast of Umbra. Big area, lots of room for groups of most sizes.

20. Goron

Goron Guest

do u mean the orc fort borth west of umbra? where the rsa mall was at one point?

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I actually think the side of Doom that requires a gold skull would be a great place to fight.

Or Bossy Barn...

Or the old Orc Fort

Or Outside of Wind

Or...

22. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

there is a quite big arena northeast of umbra pretty much north of doom entrance.

but then again, this isnt about places to fight at, this is about whod be willing to fight. any of you two looking for fights?

23. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i'll fight of course! anything to get to kill shak! :hug:

24. Goron

Goron Guest

Well, i figured my post sayin id fight in the other thread might have counted...
    But considerign the only difference between what you propose and any other field fight is the no pets and equal numbers proposal.
    Otherwise this seems like any other fight?

25. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

this is a fight event, not me going afk in your house. silly :lick:

26. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'll try to make arrangements to fight depending on the night.

27. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i SUGGEST a place with no damn server lines, no pixies, no cave entrances and if there is a blue healer has to be a red one to unless the dead stay dead till end of fight!:)

28. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I kinda like the Doom idea

29. Turtle

Turtle Guest

of course im in

30. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

maybe ill get lucky and u'll crash hehe

31. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

not necesairily. there might be some silly ones looking who can spam weaken, magic arrow and harm quicker trying to find out whos a better mage. but i guess it would require some TO to actually join for that to happen, ill doubt that thoo.

i also wouldnt have a problem if someone wanted to do some fights that involve pets or that arent equal numbers. its always up to whoever fights. the only difference is that it actually happened and got recorded and there wont be no "you had more", "pets" or "that new ****** pic cought my attention too much". plus its a nice way to actually get some granted fights with people that want to fight and leaves other people with having something to watch. and i guess some will have a bigger or smaller peen afterwards.

32. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

maybe we should keep the spot private to the people participating? i mean u seen what happened at fight night? people cant fight so they sneak in and steal items:/

33. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

well im not exactly the one saying where we should fight. if its with people watching, i will make sure everyone has their goodies save, unless its a fight with the rules of winner loots and its the winner looting.

34. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

ok. i just assumed no loot, but either way is good with me:)

35. Goron

Goron Guest

if its not loot i'd need someone to hlp me build a suit:)

36. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

37. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

lets leave this up until after the weekend and see how many signed up. if there are some nice numbers, ill make sure to get in touch with everyone and start working things out. so keep signing up!!!!

off to bed for now, enjoy your shak+dragon free luna nights. for now! *evil laugh*

38. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Ya' all ***** about tamers, so include them. Ive love to go tamer VS tamer and prove im the best. Time for the talkers to walk and the walkers to Ownz da losers. Or wouldnt you people like to see 2 tamers kill each other?

*shrugs*

39. TheScoundrelRico

LOL, that's like winning the gold medal in the Special Olympics...la

40. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

id hate to watch, but id definitely like to be one of the two tamers.

41. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

what are you trying to say with this? that a gold medal in special olympics is worth less? that its easier to be a successful athlete when you have a handicap?

42. TheScoundrelRico

yes...la

43. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

:loser:

44. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

im down...

45. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

46. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not a bad idea actually and thanks for the event idea.
    Lucky dealer to decide the type of pets then off go the tamers to get the best of said pets fresh tamed within a time limit. Then into the arena they go.
    3-4 classes non tamer, noob tamer (nothing better than a frenzied), 1 slot pets and whats the best you can get in a time limit.

No I do not hate you ed; that would take effort.

47. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Owned

48. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

im im. only thing i ask is you try and have at least one before i go back to school so i can enjoy the fight on a good connection :]

you have till august 23 so start planning :]

49. TheScoundrelRico

:hug:...la