1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KOC-You Can't Have It Both Ways

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I gated in to stock the vendor house in Umbra, right in front of my shop, and Superstition started attacking me. You can't come on here and ***** and cry about getting killed while in the town of Umbra, when no one has any idea if you were coming or going from my shop; but yet feel that it is ok to come to my shop and attack me while I'm gating in to stock and you are shopping here. Our guild has never attacked anyone while shopping, but that courtesy is no longer extended to you.

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Makes sense, just wish it wasn't so general (to all of KOC). Although, I remember seeing an almost identical thread from one of us, making your point.

We should start a list of who's going to be asshats to vendor shops! :D

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im pretty sure it happened to us first, so dont blame us, blame Sal-manila and yer dismounter guy,

We respond to you and your vendor shop with the same courtsey that was exteneded to us and you have the nerve to say were crying?

Please

4. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

On numerous occasions I have been asked in vent if someone was leaving my shop because they were factions or red, and were seen in Umbra no where near my shop. If I said they had been shopping here, they were not attacked and went through the moongate even if they were factions. (many times they were KOC too) I have never shopped in Yew and had that same courtesy extended by KOC nor do I expect too. My guild did that as a courtesy to me and my shop. Daleth was killed in Umbra, no where near my shop, and when she said she had been there or was coming to shop, I was sent an Icq of apology for the action of interferring with my vendor business. Big difference there. She was an Orange in town, no where near my shop and could have been doing anything anywhere. I posted an explanation to her post to clear up any problems. She lost nothing and admitted that. Like I said, you can't cry about being in a town, orange, and being attacked because you were planning on shopping, and then your guildmates turn around and come to my shop and try and kill me restocking. You are treated the same way you choose to treat others.

5. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I love this quote, we are treating you the way we have been treated. Again I must point out that Daleth has been killed not once but twice. The first time shame on her, then second time shame on you. If your guild is set on making your shop a war zone I think we will enjoy hunting there. What I personally find sad is that your guild cares so little about you that they are willing to ruin your business to kill someone with nothing on them. Why would they not care about you and why would you still wish to be with them?

6. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well TNT just did me same way yesterday. it was like 6 of them trying to kill me as i stocked my vendor at yew gate. so all i can say is what goes around comes around. and o ya damn good job Superstition!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

So what, if i show up at KOC does this to me everytime i shop there and someone sees me.

yall are hypocrites, its pathetic you think any of this matters or somehow talking about it isn't going to make you pathetic hypocrites.

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Way to fail on making a point gg. Koc admited to doing it, and as i recall its your guild mate is the original poster. Koc is just calling him out on the antics your guild preforms as well.

9. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Alright, this was not intended as a big drama post. Just stating facts. This is Seige and everyone is a target. If you are in factions, you are twice the target. If you are whinning about getting killed here, go back to the prodo shards. The reason why Daleth made that post was obviously because most of you shop here alot and are never bothered even though it IS Seige. We have always had a policy of not attacking people shopping here. I know that for a fact and so do you. Why else would someone come to these boards crying about getting killed in a town on Seige when she was planning on shopping unless it was out of the ordinary? She wasn't even shopping here when she was killed. She was in Umbra both times...big difference. My point was, you come here crying about getting killed in Umbra on your way to my shop, but are congratulating each other for trying to kill me, an unarmed crafter at the same shop. I'm fine with that. Now I know where you stand so there is no need for coming here whinning about how you are treated in the future. Have a good day!

10. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

11. Mr X

Mr X Guest

2 points, grammar police are not welcome on these boards.

12. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Geesh enigma, Do you even read anothers post before responding? I was not whinning about getting attacked at my shop. Are you really that dense? The point of my post was don't come here crying about getting killed in town when coming to shop, and then turn around and attack me at the shop. I die alot and never come here crying about it. It is Seige. Get over it. The point was you can't have it both ways. The point was, you are free to shop there but if anyone wants to attack you now, thats fine also. No big deal to me after this morning and seeing your posts here. Just didn't want alot of whinning that "oh I got killed while shopping" Also, she was not killed in the guardzone shopping, she was killed at the moongate and no one knew she was shopping. This is my last post on this topic. It always amazes me how some of you can't handle simple truths and try to take things out of context because you know you look pathetic. Its like arguing with a child that doesn't want to "get it" Have a nice day.

13. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

we all die at vendors.... I find this an informative post on the detailed parameters in which we can expect standard interactions around vendors to be performed.

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

For the record, I was serious on my post. :sad4:

15. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You only made one point, what's the other one?

16. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This goes out to what ever MOD edited and deleted my post. If you feel so strongly about deleting what I had to say they why on earth would you allow KAT to quote from it before deleting???

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So I assume your heading back to prodo as well? :scholar: