1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KOC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Monolith, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Superstition and Bo items are on Yew vendor gate. Vendor name is Monolith buyback.

Please get your stuff.

2. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

There is faction items that belongs to Azrak Al'toan at the Yew Vendor house too.

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo wont pay 100k for rank 1 item. Either trash it or set it at a fair price, funny wasnt it your guild that tried to set fair prices. If you are wondering what fair prices are just look at Bo's vendor SE of yew gate. There should still be some of your guildies stuff there.

4. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Bo should pay or not complain
    100k is fair for ANY faction silver item
    Bo knows Greed

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The rate Hef proposed, that most people agreed to, was 5gp per silver.

6. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

To correct you....Hef proposed 5-10gp per silver. For Bo.....its 10-20gp per silver. You have NO idea what your talking about. Maybe join faction and not focus on raising your post counts (18,421) and you will know what I or TNT do with other members faction items. Most of us return items for free.

Let me see.......do I need to find the thread where Bo posted saying he would not sell back, that he would just keep other guilds faction gear only for trade. He should be happy that I'm even selling his gear back to him due to him not having any of my gear to trade.

I think this is fair price for Bo due to his actions. And NO....I'm not an arse. I give gear back to KOC for free. Ask Baal and Cash.

Again.....Bo has items at the Yew Vendor. If you don't buy it.....I'll remove it from vendor.

7. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'll trash it then....I'll will not set it cheaper for you.

Yes.....it was TNT who recommended to sell back faction items cheap which everyone has agreed to. I've given back items free to KOC. But for Bo.....it will be 20gp per. Wasn't it Bo who posted how greedy he was and that he would not sell faction items back........I'll look for the thread later and post. I'm sure Petra feels sorry for you.....but you wont get any sympathy from me.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

sorry, I was out of line reminding you of Hef's post. I had noted that Bo wasn't exactly 'on board' with the cheap sell back idea.

9. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bo's Cinture is on a Vendor SE luna...cheap

His 0/3 ring too!

10. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

See this is what starts the problem with selling items back at an agreed price. I said i would never sell anything back to other faction, but there was Heffs proposal and the KoC majority said it was a good idea so ive been consistant with the prices always have their items on a vendor within the hour. The day before yesterday i died was the agreement withheld on the other end.... No it wasnt. I currently have two faction items in the possesion of a tnt ally who was in their faction fight. He says he is holding them to trade for some of his stuff back.

Currently how i am going to handle the looting of faction items is to put them in a box at my house untill everyone in my guild is treated the same as i have been treating TnT.

This half asssed stuff aint gonna cut it.....

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed Sun...

12. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The problem with musical chairs is someone is left standing...

I for one love the lower prices, farming silver blows!

Lets try to keep the buy back going at 10 per or lower!

I sold quite a bit of KOC items back at lower the 10 per.

Keep the music playing!

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I do not ever post on the boards about how many things I have for sale of TnT's cause I have consistantly given them all back Jonny on the spot for free right away, and as much as this pains me to say this, I would even give Mono and Big D's stuff back in order to be fair and consistant. I think alot of this could be diverted if its kept off the boards, everyone knows where everyones vendors are. Its a good thing thats going on and helps everyone have fun....But we are a guild and we stand together and it will not take long for one person to ruin everything we have worked hard for over something so small...what Bo said was before the agreement was really established....

Its all about maturity IMO and sportsmanship and Good game play, whatever you wanna call it...I want it said again Toki, Mr Sly, Hef and Asty have treated me very well, but I cant tell you how many times, I still have to purchase my items off a vendor... I could have screemed foul along time ago. Sometimes its better to take the high road for your guild and others as a whole, KoC and TnT are being extremley Fair and cool about the whole situation....lets try and not ruin it

14. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

O i plan on continuing to sell at 10 per or lower, but it might take me a while to do so.
    I am NOT going to sell ANYONE ANYTHING BACK untill i start getting the same respect from EVERYONE in tnt even their allies....

I currently dislike Big D more than anyother person i fight, but i still sold him his items back within 30 mins of his death at 10x.

Why should i continue if i dont get the same type of respect?

15. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

R E S P E C T. Find out what it means to me....:D

16. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good luck getting EVERYONE onboard, never happen, it's human nature, someone [on both sides] is going to be an asshat.

But you should continue because it's the right thing to do, the morons will either come around or not, but it shouldn't ruin it for those who are doing the right thing.

17. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I seldom where faction gear. Translated, I die alot.

But i give back pretty much everything I get. Only one exception, and Elmer knows who that would be :)

18. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You might want to ask your guildmate about TNT and KOC tradeback/sellbacks. KOC have recieved many items free from me and other members in TNT. I have no use for gold or your items.

You might want to research Bo's post when Hef proposed this faction sell back. Bo was not to respectful with this proposal. So I have no respect for him. You might want to look at your own guild members before posting things like this. Don't hold TNT responsible for my actions. The only person in KOC that will not recieve their faction items for the agreed price is the KOC member that did not agree. Not one member has received their items from Bo. So you expect me to sell Bo's items back to him cheap.......the irony here.

Again.....look at your guild members first. We have been selling and giving items back cheap/free!!!!!!

19. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I agree with you on this Hera......I guess i'm the moron when it only comes to selling items to Bo. I will continue to sell cheap or give items back free to other members in KOC or any other guild. Bo's items will come with a price until he starts abiding by the agreement the Siege Community is trying to uphold.

Thanks

20. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I apologize too......I just got little offended when I thought you was taking up for Bo who was not abiding by the Siege Community sell/buy backs.

He is the only KOC member who is not. Bo must get on board!!!!

21. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is a good time to remind everyone that I just restocked silver (the last of it) at my vendor west of Makoto bank!

/shameless plug

22. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You should have found that thread about what Bo said here it is, "so until Bo sees some sorta of change from tnt Bo will continue to horde there items". Since Bo actually got some stuff sold back and saw that change Bo put tons of stuff on Bo's vendor at the prices that were set. Ask your guildmates. Alot bought stuff of off Bo's vendor, some of it was still on there too. Due to Bo's actions what might they be, Bo is curious. Again it seems most of Tnt doesnt like Bo, oh Bo is heart broken hahaha. But if you say and agree to do something it should apply to everyone not just a select few. Bo should have known better that you wouldnt back up what you said.

23. Hef

Hef Guest

As much as Bo is a ballbreaker he did sell my stuff back at a fair price :)