1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KOL-H.O.T. Auction, June 10th!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by lindylou, Jun 3, 2008.

1. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Accepting submissions for this new monthly event. Contact me via PM, ICQ (1016544) or Yahoo (lindyguess) to submit your items for this new auction event. :heart:

The auctions will be held monthly at the former H.O.T. Auction house and Leia will be the auctioneer. The auction will be at 7pm Central on Tuesday, June 10th the first time. Thereafter, the auctions will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm Central.

We already have a good list of items that have been submitted so if you want to get in on this great event, contact me, or Sven or Diggs of KOL.

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

I've had a sneaky peek at some of the items and all I can say is wow. Alot of gold will be moving around on tuesday. unluckily for me, I will be working and will miss it :( Sux to be me...

3. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Awww sorry you will miss it but you can use a proxy to buy the items you want. Just let a friend or fellow guildmate know what you want and the max you wish to bid. I have people do that all the time. :)

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Ooooooo, when do the rest of us get a sneaky peek? :) :) I wanna know whether to plan to come home early from work that day!

5. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I can hint at some of the items available already. hehe

For starters:

Ethys (beetle, swampy, horse)
    Rubble (rare trees included!)
    Artifacts (Doom weapons, Saddle, SE Swords, etc.)
    Old Rares (donuts, lockpicks, etc.)
    Robe of Umbra
    Tokuno Dyes
    120 Power Scrolls (Archery, Healing, Taming/Lore Set, etc.)
    Several Armor Set Pieces
    Crafted Armors
    Rare White Bell
    Reward Statues
    High Resist Armor Sets

Plus much, much more!!

6. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Wheee! Guess I'll have to be there, then; I was moving into my new Zento house, clicked the wrong thing at the wrong time, and accidentally ATE my donuts. :eek: Gots to replace those!

7. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Surprised you didn't mention the inqu..... Wait was it supposed to be a surprise? Hehehehehe.. :stir:

8. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well...just got added yesterday and today:

Inquisitor's Resolution
    Very Rare Dryad Green Parrot

And did I forget to mention that we also have Blade of the Righteous Demon Slayer??? :lol:

9. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Omg! Can not believe you didn't mention the full set of coloured doom stealable lamposts!!!! Can't believe I'm going to miss this.

Must think of an excuse to get out of work......

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!