1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Konquest (KQ) Galad checking in

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Terraxia, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Terraxia

Terraxia Guest

The notorious rezkiller Galad of KQ checking in! Been playing wow with all the other KQs on Eonar. All the old favorites are there pretty much, even Moonchild. Im glad to see Sonoma still alive and kicking. We always talk about UO, Wow is crack, and lacks the personality of UO. I got the itch still, and someday i may pop up and rezkill somebody for old times sake. Whats new?

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Heya!! Pretty much the same ole thing on Sonoma...atleast in the way of PvP...lots of **** talkers and big egos. SA is semi fun. Loving the imbueing and being able to create the mods you want on your armor vs having to play the runic lottery. You should pop in sometime and bring all of the KQ folks with you. Get another guild in the mix.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, that's one thing that will always be constant, lol.

4. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Very much true. Was some good figthing yesterday though..I heard taht [email protected] and waka had an okay rumble. Then Waka and SCAM at the gate. A little bit later...Ham found 86 at COD. Got there to late for the raid, but they followed the "bait" (me and Gemeni) into the starroom where waka laid in wait...All but one died in Terra/Star. Very good fights to be had last night and for once my connection wasnt **** the entire time!

5. Suicidal Gnome

Suicidal Gnome Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, Galad and Duke, and I think I saw "lord" hunter in another thread. Who all still plays? Should I bring my infamous naked red out of retirement? Lolol

6. Suicidal Gnome

Suicidal Gnome Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

and whatever happened to sadistica? damn she was hot, and she drove a mustang. My kinda girl....

Sadistica likes this.
  7. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie

Look its my favorite little gnome!

Whats up Perry!

8. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Zankin,Conan, and Lore where in B^G and ZOG, those are the only ones I know who still play that are around.

9. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie

Zankin and Lore are still around??

Wow.

10. Which Galad were you? Did you ever play with Evil and I? Were you inspired by the original Galads, or by WoT?