1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

kooky grove invasion 3/11 wed at 0730pm eastern

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Mar 10, 2009.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

any preference? i am on vacation so haven't filled my book back up. but if you want sells, laws, boss, or cash i can accommodate most.

2. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Got any Big Cheeses? :D (Guess where my kitty needs his ice cream cones from...)

3. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Lawbots would be nice (i need 150 more!)

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I have a toon that needs the key from Legal Eagles if you wanted to call some lawbots....

5. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

ok cheese invasion at 0730 and at 8 legal eagles (providing wolfie doesn't sneak in)

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Go into DA "D". You'll get plenty of Lawbots there.

Is it the first key or the second? First one, the invasion would definitely help you and then might help you with the second key. Otherwise, go into DA "A". You'll get plenty of Eagles there.

:D

7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Do you know anyone willing to take a 45 laff toon into a DA?? Should I hang out there and bug the high laff toons just to see what they say? Sounds like fun....

Thank you, Susan!

8. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Some toons are willing. Another toon and his wife needed it the other day, were at Law HQ and didn't have the first key yet. So I summoned an eagle, they got the first key and then returned to Law HQ and a player and their friend took the couple through an A.

9. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Actually, I was just kidding - I know you helped a low laff toon just the other day.

10. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks so much for the Cheese invasion Susan, and thank you thank you for the Big Wigs after the Eagles that I needed to get that Wig Powder for that evil, twisted, sadistic, demented bunny. :) Now my 20 4 story buildings await. :stretcher:

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Yes, the Big Wig invasion was a nice touch! I missed the eagles because Toontown decided to make me try three times to log on. By the time I got on, it had like two seconds left... But there were some nice buildings left behind afterward, so Omar Cod moves on to MML - Thanks a Million!!