1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

KR black screen?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Dragonchilde, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I'm back after a couple years of being away. I'd like to get my black screen back, but everytime I maximize the window, it just resizes the whole thing. Rather annoying, actually.

So how do I get my black space back? Nothing annoys me more than having gumps all over my playing screen.
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I think you need to have flexible desktop enabled.

Look at the forum above this one in the list, specifically for Kingdom Reborn. They should be able to answer a lot of questions you might have for that client, there.

BTW, I recommend getting one of the Bitter Black custom user interfaces for KR. KR works and and looks a lot nicer with it.