1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KR Bugs in pictures

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lucitus, May 26, 2008.

1. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]
    Friendslist bugged, Party isnt there anymore, Backpack is empty in freeform after relogin, Disarm is shown both red

[​IMG]
    I love the color pink ;)

there are much more i will collect it ;) hope i will see some funny of you all.

2. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

It's also written in elvish. Rucksack? WTH?

3. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

no it is the german languagepack.

4. Magnus

Magnus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am going to hazzard a guess and say its more of a problem on your end than their end. I do this because, I have been using KR pretty much since release and, well I've never had one of your issues, at least not in months.

The backpack issue usually has something to do with connection, whenever it doesn't load, you're not connected to the server, or having problems. This would most likely account for the missing friends and party members. Thiswould also account for the toggles on your special attacks.

As for your graphics errors, I haven't saw a single one since late Summer, however I could miss them and you should bug report them (ALT+B).

From what I can tell, and my estimate that you were having connection problems more than anything else, and it wasn't the clients fault. And no, it isn't funny.

5. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

There are no connection iusses iam connected to Europa. The Backpack Iusse is only in freeform mode when you reconnect or relogin, also the party iusse is only when you were in party before and then log out and log in again the party bars are not disabled.

The Friendslist seems to be totally bugged, some players i may add with the correct id most of all i cant add correctly and so they are displayed as offline instead of online.

The specialmove bug is only when you toggle disarm, and it is not only for me also my friend has the same iusse.

6. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

The graphics errors are on your end I was having some similar issues. I reinstalled the KR client from scratch and all the graphical errors went away.

7. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I have reinstalled KR completly also with User Data and the backpack Iusse in Freeform mode is the same, when i log out and login with the same character i got no freeform backpack.

8. The disappearing freeform is a know issue. The only way to fix this is to exit KR completely and reload. If I play KR for a few min and try to switch char or log out/in, this bug will happen. Yes, a bit annoying since I prefer freeform.

9. meridus

meridus Guest

This is confusing for me. I have my freeform back pack set up by character. On some I have set a preferred grid. The settings have not changed since I set them. Or are you guys talking about something else?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!