1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KR Issue: Arch Cure - Target Self

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Jul 28, 2008.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi fellow KR users,

I just decided to switch to KR for good (I just like the new graphics and the choppy 2D client annoys me too much), and I spent 2 hours setting up my macros (it really is amazing how much better macros can be set up in KR).

However, I have one issue: Some macros I configure so they automatically target myself, like Greater Heal, Invisibility etc. However, with Arch Cure (which you need to cure Deadly Poison) the self-targeting does not work. No matter what I configure, a targeting cursor always shows up. It works with regular Cure spell though.

Any ideas whether this is intended or this is a bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks!
    Hawkeye

2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Don't know why but the tgt self with arch cure does not work. Not sure if it is a bug or a feature.

3. Ash

Ash Guest

Yeah, the Arch Cure is kind of annoying.. As to work around, only way I know is to create an actual macro instead of just putting it on a hotbar. Create the macro, drag the Arch Cure (might need to make sure change the targeting to cursor), Wait for Target, Target Self (or target current if making a support macro for party or pets). You can change the icon to that of arch cure then drag the macro into the hotbar or assign it a key from there..

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks a lot for this helpful answer! That's what I was looking for. I'll try that out tonight.

5. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Most (if not all) target-able area-effect spells don't work right with the KR "target self" and "target current" options.

*can't remember if he's actually bug reported them all, so makes a note to try them out and write bugs later*

6. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

KR still in Beta Test a year after release. Let me know when it's finished.