1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

KR macro in Enhanced client

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by -=KLiM=-, Sep 8, 2009.

1. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

OKay, now that the KR client's been shut down, i have no other option but to use Enhanced client. I'd like to know if there is any way to transfer macros i had in KR into Enhanced client (coz setting up hotbars/macros is the worst thing ever in switching between clients), i tried copying files from documents folder, or just hotbar strings in config file, doesnt work.
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

Copy the lines between <macros> and </macros>

Be warned that it won't port over your icon assignments, so you'll have to redo those. In regards pasting via this method:

Pro: you won't forget to redo any macros
    Con: you still have to edit them to make them presentable

Please note that your desktop/UI/hotbars settings aren't compatible.
  3. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

Bah, so no way to transfer hotbar settings? That's sick, especially since its the same client. And they want to make 2d macro transferable (which's even harder i belive)... damn :(