1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KR target by resource...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is there any way to like set this up to mine/chop out a resouece with one button push? I was excited to try it out, and its nice that it targets the resource for you, but you have to push the button repeatidly rather than being able to hold it down in 2d, so I was wondering if there was a way to set it up to just mine out the the location in one hit.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep! When you set up a macro you can 'x' the box stating 'repeat how many times' and change the macro repeat amout to a max of 10.

To increase the number even higher... When making a Target by resource macro, instead of adding just one you can make the one macro button hold as many 'Target by resource's as you want. Though, this doesn't work too well with lumberjacking because of the delay. It works great for mining, just set each 'Target by resource' entry with a different pickaxe/shovel.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool thanks!