1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KRUNK PLAYA buys free faction items off my vendor that did not belong to him.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Krunk Playa of [GIL] Bought TK's faction items that I had on the vendor free of charge and trashes them.

The items did not belong to you and had I had them on there for going rate you would have just looked them over. BUT since you see the big FREE! on each item you decide to be a **** and buy them then trash them.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who is Krunk Playa?

TK. I put your items on my vendor and Krunk Play bought them off my vendor. I hope that is one of your alt characters.

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Definitely not his alt, and Krunk is in GIL. So I hope he was just taking them off to insure that T.K. gets his items.

I'd hate to find out a GIL took free items, simply to turn around and sell them for their own profit.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I put TKs Items on my vendor for NO CHARGE. I hope you are planning on returning them to him.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Krunk is Calypso. TK is Sprago's brother i think. It looks like He bought them to profit from it.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

BTW Kage could you direct Sir daniel to my vendor? I am not sure if he found it. There is also an item of criticals.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I finally found Krunk Playa of [GIL] @ Makato Moongate. I asked him... Krunk why did you buy TK's items off my vendor. His only reply was "Trash Sir" And he ran off.

I'm sorry but the items were on my vendor free of charge for TK and that was a very ****ty thing to do and something I never ever expected to see done from a member of GIL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Wow.. that's pretty pathetic. A GIL is doing this bs? We never even done this. Most we did was hold onto ****, until things simmered down with TnT or LOW due to Big D.

Great guildy you guys recruited there GIL. :thumbsup:

10. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

WOW, shakes head. :lame: :thumbdown:

11. archite666

archite666 Guest

wow thats pretty garbage....

12. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Ill try que him... I hope he was joking when he wrote what he did.

13. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I will say that Krunk is not indicative of his guild and I am quite sure that his guildies may not even know how he is carrying on.

Tyger, I bet he was not joking. All my experiences with this Krunk Playa on both his gil and his faction char have shown him to be a complete assbag. Hopefully you guys can recover TK's gear for him. I also hope he did not take me trashing calypso's gear out on someone who was not even involved with it.
    That being said, That treatment is reserved only for Krunk/calypso, not any other members of WCB; the sale backs and even give backs in some of your cases will continue as normal.

14. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure he bought them very fast too.....he is a speedy guy!!

Karma will get him!

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And to help anyone out. I was watching a Movie came over to the CPU and had an ICQ message from Forsaken saying that TK wanted to buy his items back and that he was waiting at the guild vendor house.... I logged in real quick put the items on my vendor for free. What I did not know was TK had logged off for bed and before I could take them off I saw Krunk Play buy them all up.

16. Nabber

Nabber Guest

Seems to me that several guild leaders are remiss in their leadership, it would be my contention that if a player in my guild did some of the things that are being done by some of the players on seige they would find themselves untagged and ridiculed until they righted the wrongs they perpetrated.

If I was not the guild leader and fellow guild members did things that did not mesh with my ethics and were unwilling to fix their wrong doings I would look for a guild that more suited my character and standards of gamesmanship.

17. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This will be addressed internally and not here on the boards. In the future, if someone sees an action like this we would appreciate it if a PM was sent to the guild leader, Hoffs, or myself the Gilfane Steward so we can handle it.

18. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

can I ask why almathea is green text to you and krunk is yellow text?

19. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Kage I'm working on the situation. Please allow us to take care of it.

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No idea. Almathea is in CWS so I have no idea on that one.

21. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

that just tells me that whoever took the picture is in the CWS alliance, so whoever took the picture step up, because they obvously altered the picture so that Krunk was not yellow because is in the alliance as well.(unless he was NPC)

obviously the picture taker is in CWS, WCB, or GIL

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I took the picture on Richy RicH and he is COM and in 420... I guess you did not read it. It says Richy RicH: Why did you bye TK's faction items off my vendor?

Really Mo? Are you really trying to imply the pic was altered thats just stupid.

23. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Mo its her speak that is green not her char.... and Krunk`s speech is yellow not his char.
    If you look you can see him show a green 420 on the first pic. The pics doesnt seem altered.

24. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As you can see you can select what color your text is in game... I just spoke with this guy at the bank and you see his text a totally diff color...

[​IMG]

25. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Worship noted jesus. Get off our jocks already dude. :thumbsup: Good job at trolling Kage's jock personally in this entire thread though, kudos! Want his number? I can hook you up irl.

26. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

It was an honest mistake, Drax and Kage let it go, if you noticed I were the first to try and correct it (Besides Kage who took it as an attack rather than a mistake) and I am also in that guild. (Not saying anything about Krunks actions, meant Mo`s comment).

27. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Sorry, I mistook the quote of Rich and your remark to be about Mo`s remark about the green and yellow speech thing.

28. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Not that Kage should need any defending, but to get the story straight. . .He got majority of the loot. I called him something *pretty bad and can't type it here, but was very f'n funny! LOL* and also said he had tunnel vision, *had to pay him back this comment due to saying I had it one time* being he was too busy getting googled eyed over the arty loots and totally didn't see Sprago run through him and I to defend T.K.'s honor and comboed the **** out of me! I proceeded to combo him and was running him off and would of rather killed them both.

Anyhow, Kage got a little emo on me *LOL* and after he did a spawn with the guys, proceeded to watch a movie and was debating on how to handle all the loot he got, because I gave him a hard time!

T.K. came to yew gate wondering where the hell his **** was, I was like dude, Kage got it and seems to be afk right now and ignoring me LOL! But, he'll put it on asap later tonight or tomorrow for sure. T.K. said bah, well I guess I'm done for the night. I was very sad and proceeded to icq Kage and said WTF DUDE, T.K. IS GOING TO LOG NOW DUE TO YOU NOT PUTTING HIS **** ON VENDOR!!! *In pun* Apparently Kage put them right on vendor, assuming he hadn't missed him and yeah.

But hey, lets fault Kage and 420 for you know, doing this ever? :loser: *As in, trashing loot, the real problem*

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

29. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

not sure who is who always on stractics, Im not sure who the moong is.
    As I wrote in my first post I will try que Krunk.

This thread is not about how Kage acted placing items for free or for the going rate doesnt really matter.

Its what happened afterwords and the intentions behind it.

30. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Obviously a hack.

31. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

fyi I have removed the worst of the trolls.

32. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Correct

I guess GIL/WCB are trashing faction items now. Pretty low if you ask me, I would recommend getting Hoffs involved I don't think he would approve of his guild doing so.

33. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This had been investigated and Kage's accusations are factual. The player has resigned from Gilfane.

I am sorry this ocurred and unfortunately the items are not recoverable. This type of action is not in line with the rules and spirit of Gilfane.

While I'm not the OP, I'd like to now see the thread locked as further discussion on this subject will probably not lead to anything productive at this point.

Ian

34. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm sure Calypso will just be wearing the SS/JSV tag now....and since SS/JSV is allied to Gil, its really no different.

35. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Locking this now.

Sorry, I took time out to clean the house, cook a meal and eat it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.