1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Krunk Playa..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr X, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Man really? Why do you even play this game? If I had to do what you do to compete I would cancel my accounts out of shame. Take it down a notch so at least you can look at yourself in the mirror.

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

your talking about ur self,

you just checked,urself in the mirror

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You run Hiding, Stealth, and pop a smoke bomb every time you see anyone who can actually fight back... Seriously man just shut the **** up and get over your self.

4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Whatever you say pixie power. At least pixies is an IN GAME mechanic.

5. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Well, I have to agree with Kage. You talk too much but I don't see any real action from you unless you have 6 vs. 1.

And when you die you blame your connection. :thumbdown:

Come to me 1 on 1 little Mr X. :fight:

6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Says the man that jumped me by a moongate with a GD while I was fighting somebody else.

People in glass kettles shouldn't throw black rocks at the pot. Or something.

7. Albertus

Albertus Guest

When was this?

8. Albertus

Albertus Guest

What is your character's name? I only attacked oranged players and a few blues last night. I do not recall attacking you. Again, what is your character's name? :eyes:

9. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I will fight anyone 1 on 1 win or loose I love the fight... Speaking of Wulf the last time me and you danced was over a year or two ago lol... I think the last time we fought it was above spirituality where the dread spiders and black widows are at we fought from spirit gate to there all the way to where those mean angels are at...

We need to dance again sire I always enjoyed fighting you and Grot the most.

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I'm running spellweaving pixies are great to put on a stealther because of all the small spells nothing funnier than attacking one of you cowards and watching your smoke bomb go off and you getting revealed bye 3 magic arrows... then me finishing you off with a flame strike :)

Spellweaving is a great skill fyi Attunment with a level 5 focus you can absorb 60 points of physical damage until you actually take damage...

Gift of Renewal will heal you for 12 points of life every 2 seconds and last for a good period of time with a level 5 focus...

Essence of Wind slows down SSI, and casting speeds

I love spellweaving so far...

The template I'm running is this

100 Magery (120 with faction Cyrstaline Ring)
    120 Eval
    120 Resist
    120 Parry
    100 Anatomy
    80 Med
    80 Spellweaving

12. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Well, I'm always down for a good stab-a-thon, but as things stand I've got a ton of excuses. Playing on a laptop, crappy router, out of practice, etc.

Also, I really used to get into my groove after my 16th+ consecutive hour of PvP, and I just can't do that to myself any more these days =]

Hope to see you in-game, but it'll be a while before I'm having any of those truly epic fights again.

13. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Understood. Well when you get things fixed and are running good and up to par may I have the first dance? :heart:

14. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Ok, but you have to promise not to grab my ass during the slow songs.

15. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

You saying this makes me laugh a lot... why the hell would he 1v1 you when you have a gdrag and don't even know how to pvp?

16. Mr X

Mr X Guest

It does make sense, why run all the way to the pixie fields when you can just carry them around?

17. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

You can't use those excuses when i play siege and pvp and have all those problems other then my laptop sounds like a vaccuum :p

18. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I never said I'd use them, just that I have them. I'm still out there fighting, and I don't think I've actually used a single one of those excuses in any of my fights.

I'm just not scheduling any truly epic fights to the death until those excuses aren't around any more. =]

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

This is funny!!

coming from this guy....I gotta agree with Kage also....

20. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I love hearing Mrs. X cry like the little girl she is. First crying about someone moving faster than herself. You should look at a couple of your guildies first. Next she complains about about a mage temp ahahaha. To bad she or any other tnt'er don't have the stones to actually play a mage temp, hell I dont think any of them have the stones to play a non hiding template.

21. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Just keep hiding in your portable pixie fields....

22. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Does the pally's dispel work on all pixies, or just ones summoned by people with negative karma?

23. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Actually I meant without my pet. Im a Mage/Tamer. I don't need my pet when is 1 vs 1. But, since TNT does not know the meaning of 1 vs. 1, I have to bring my sweet little draggy to even the odds. :thumbup:

And as for you Fanta, don't run with the dogs if you're gonna pee like a puppy. :thumbup:

24. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

heh i had that yesterday after i got done farming though i never use him in pvp just was riding him if you hadnt of run after you locked your dragon on me and envy got on you then you prolly would have failed 2v2 with a teamate that hits for 60damage! Congrats :thumbup:

25. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Hmm... actually your friend Envy ran too and didn't even attacked me. Both of you just went *poof*

It's ok. I will get you 1 on 1 soon enough. :party:

26. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

sounds good to me as long as by 1v1 you mean without a pet o_O

27. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Im confused......aren't you a tamer??

I'm sure it was you with a GD yesterday at Yew gate while Mr. Envy failed to kill my tailor lol

28. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

yes yes your correct but the only reason for me having a gdrag was because i came directly from a spawn and he said 3 blues at yew so i got there as fast as i could without stopping to stable my dragon. But yea i try not to pvp with my dragon because it is very lame which albertus has proved over many times again.

29. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hey albert, wanna tango with my tamer?? Seems anytime we've met it's a different story then ur telling here :)

30. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

morder thats because you have something that can compare with his dragon :p

31. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I dont enjoy playing a pvp tamer... but if any of you tamers out there think you are actually good at playing a tamer I will def fight you and destroy you with my tamer :)

32. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

well not necessarily. I've killed albert on my dexxor too :)

33. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Gee kage, i'll bet one disco on ur pet and i'll kill it with my dog and then watch u run away with ur tail between ur legs.

34. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I run a disco tamer... and trust me my dog is better than yours :) My character is suited better than yours. And my pvp and uo sklls all around are far better than yours... So I will take that bet and any amount of gold you wish to loose to me :)

35. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Man, I was disco taming before it was the cool thing to do.

So, my disco tamer could beat up your disco tamer.

36. Albertus

Albertus Guest

I have seen Kage with his tamer. Don't bet your gold against Kage, Sir Morder. You will lose it all. :pancakes:

As for you Fanta. Come 1 vs 1 with no pets and I will make you run even with your Faction gear vs. my GM gear. :fight:

Most players here talk a lot about pvp when wearing full faction gear but, I have seen a few of you without it and you are nothing. In fact, some of you don't even use your characters until you get your faction gear back from vendors. I am not saying who but you know WHO you are.

I wear GM gear and I love to see faction players (Fanta), run like hell when they get hit with my combos.

Read my sig, it says it all. :thumbsup:

37. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya what he said Richy RicH will pwn your face in... That is all good day :thumbsup:

38. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Just curious - what was the original post in regards to? What did Krunk Playa do?

39. Mr X

Mr X Guest

blip blip *poof*?

40. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

He was picked up on radar twice before farting?

41. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Who is Krunk Playa?

42. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

An intelligent mage running around naked with 2/4 jewels and no pots; sometimes on a tamer mount, who requires 4-5? stealthing TnT members to "try" to kill; however, manages to kill one and disappear at the sight of a greater dragon at the last level of fire.

Beep Beep!

43. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Isn't that a contradiction?

44. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

HAHA! I knew someone would say that. Honestly, it's sometimes more fun.

45. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think kage just persuaded me to pick up Spellweaving..OHHH the agony of peer pressure!

46. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Last time I died to you guys it involved pixies, dismount, and inabilty to reform due to the magic arrows, sooooo....wheres the problem?