1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Krystal

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, May 3, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I remember when I was a dungeon rogue.
    Hunting in Destard, you running up on me, me trying desperately to stealth away with you saying "I smell you......I smell you......."

You and clan found me in Ilsh as well. When I escaped, I was always SO happy and proud, feeling I had accomplished something. Done something worth note, if only by me.

I never see you any more. You, or your group.

I am lonely.

WHERE ARE THE UNDEAD?!?! Where are the pk's?!?!

If wyrm is gone (I do believe he will be back lol. Just you wait and see- mark my wyrds), and VMP is defunct. then start your own following. Something to make us hide from.

I am sad that no one believes in unicorns, elves, fairie, or dragons. The world, with depression, swine flu, serial killers, nucleur threats, Somali pirates, recession and billion dollar scam artists that get off scot free, is horrible. Shouldn't we be allowed some air of mystery, of the unknown, of the dark threat that comes at night? Of the Boogie man (or, in your case, the Boogie woman?)?

There should be some mystery in the world. Something greater, something lesser, something unknown. Perhaps....something to be respected and feared as well.

Come back, get active, and make going out of the house a risky thing.

Please.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL @ The Boogie Woman!!

She's still around, but mostly plays during the day, US Eastern time and when she's on, she is out looking for blood!

3. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Im still around, just RL stuff keeps me from playing as much...

Im sure we will run into each other, muahahahah

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you were out tonight. Jumped a few GIL after a spawn, then attacked at the Empathy Abby. Good times. Glad to see some action.

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good to know, good to know!
    There needs to BE a reason to fear the night.

6. aye shes out here.Im with you.we need more like her thats for sure.hehe silly girl still kills thieves even knowing we cant give her counts.LOVE IT :gee:I love PKs i was one many moons ago.