1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Krystal

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, m'Lady! I am so sorry to have to vanish on you!
    I was training a new skill- swords. With it being at 78, there just wasn't any point in me staying. Is this the time you are normally on making rounds? I occasionally farm some, to keep my karma high. If I am better equipped, next time I shan't vanish, and one of us will bow to the other!
    I normally carry one of the little self-ressing seed things with me. I myself cant rez, but if you stumble upon me again like that, hail me first and I'll drop you one. If on the off chance I happen to be victorious, you can get your stuff back quickly, before one of your other victims pick them up. As for myself, ah, I don't really carry much worth looting.
    I can't believe you should find me now. *shakes head* But if I get whacked by you, I want it to be legitimate. Also, I'm a thief, so can't give a count. I surely would if I could- no disrespect intended there.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Heh, I'm sure the two of you will cross paths again.

Speaking of Krystal, I was just talking to her and she is up to 9951 murder counts! She's getting close! :)

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

One farmer at a time!!:thumbsup:

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, now, that isn't entirely fair. Over time, I have been all over UO, seeking new places (and still haven't seen them all). In most of these places, I've seen Krystal at one time or another, mostly running solo. She may kill farmers, but I'd say she is an indiscriminate killer. No reservations there lol.

This guild war thing has gotten my interest, and so now I am trying to train some real fighting skills. It sounds like people are having fun, and I'd like to try it. Instead of just watching these people, I'd like to try fighting some. Something new to try.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Join a faction and Ill kill ya...if death is what ills you...la

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

One need not be in factions to be killed lol.
    I did join factions. Then I got a new job and barely got on. And when I was on, the faction thing just seemed repetitive, at least as a thief. No one bothered to guard or raid after the stones- just steal, re-steal, and re-steal yet again. That got old quickly.
    If you see me wandering about, feel free to attack. Besides gaining some fighting skills, I suppose just as important is the experience. With things as they are, the only viable thug thief today I suppose is a tamer, but fighting may be a nice diversion when you can only find people with blessed items in their packs.

7. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your best char v Krystal for 1 million (my gold)

Willing to put your gold where your mouth is???

Remember talk is cheap and way to much of it goes on here!

8. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll put Coyote Jack up against her any day of the week just get her to agree to the fight instead of running away from me and then get ready to hand me the mil check.

9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I thought she only fought new character and players she thinks are defenceless thieves? (lol, had a run in with her the other day but had too much loot in my pack to try and fight)...la

10. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Krystal got me a while back, my skills were lacking butr i stood and fought her, i got a res and nothing looted. she is ok IMO

11. Nickster

Nickster Guest

its amazing how timing in macro's and using the last target/target self UO macro can make you seem like you are uber fast, and as for no connection /cpu can make you that fast... thats just garbage, my new PC is coming in 14 days and even on my crappy one with the 20mb fiber optin connection i have in the UK sat right next to an exchange i dont lag sooo bad. knowing game mechanics and using LEGAL tools availible to you correctly such as UOA can leave people think! how the F is that guy so fast!

i personally know if i bump into any member of 420 i will die! but i will go out of my way to fight you guys when i see you (GMT SUX) for 1 simple reason... you only get better by fighting people who are better than you!

i am liking factions and i dare say i would like the war too.

personally i think that the whole "exclude 420" from a server war is down to 1 thing, people dont like getting beaten and often if you believe there is no chance to win you simply wont do it..... 420 is know for having members that are uber good at PvP no one can argue against that... but often if someone doesn't understand how to do something when they see someone else doing it they must be cheating..

P.S

I4NI ftw!

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Finally someone outside of the guild with a brain! :danceb:

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZsj4jKkXoc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZsj4jKkXoc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Knock of the silly accusations... Don't make me come in here and start smacking heads.

14. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know this boarders on a thread locking statement however it is absolutely common knowledge that the only time a speed hack can be seen or is effective is when the person using it takes a corner. That is why time and time again the best method to combat such a person is to run in small circles so that the person using one over shoots you every time they "think" they are about to hit you, you are on another vector. With that being said PLEASE for the love of Christ try that with me. :) I am tired of being accused of speed hacking. I have a rip ass PC that was designed specifically and completely for the sole purpose of playing UO. I have FIOS internet and I ping an average of 3 or 4 to Siege. I have been playing UO for 11 years and the coyote jack template for 3 years. Face it I am just flat out better at it then you are at your template. And as far as running off screen.... GM hiding says I only need 3 steps so unless your refering to any instance when I might be dismounted/knocked out of form with superdragons running around yeah no kidding i'm off screen. I take on any odds and I still do not die its the old "hey why lose atm when i can regroup and fight harder a second time around" philosophy. Try and learn this, maybe you would actually leave your house and give it a second try.

15. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Please stop the madness lol!!!!!
    This thread was only an apology to m'Lady Krystal, since I had to exit stage left. My skills were to low to give her a decent fight, and I can't give her a count, being a thief, though I would LOVE to be the 10k victim.

Say what you will, I will repeat again. I have seen her everywhere I've been, running solo, looking for victims. This, being a red, is an open invitation to fight. She seems to be looking (I don't know her personally, or even in game) for ANYONE to fight and/or kill. This takes a certain fortitude, dedication, and pure plain spine. Some of the places I was stealthing were dangerous just to BE there, and here she comes, running solo, looking for someone to pk.

This is my own opinion, which, like a certain part of our anatomy, yada yada.....
    her fighting skills can't be that bad. Maybe you, he, she, or they can kill her on such and such a day. But, aren't we all victim to that statement? At least there she is, running around looking for fights. By the threads I read slamming people for stealthing (me- I'm one) and running, her in-your-face here-I-am approach surely deserves some credit.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

E... Remember that silly machine gun I had at one time? I don't know why I just thought of that. It was not my fault. It just happened. You were so pissed! I laughed. *sighs* Good times...

17. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

OK... I knew gentle warnings never work. I will now put on the iron glove. Ignoring the Mod is a bad idea...

18. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Am i starting a trend or what?!?!

19. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

You are a youtube noob...

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will up that bet... How about your best guild member against me? 1 Million, 2 million , 3 million I don't really care how much gold you guys are willing to loose... Just let me know :thumbsup:

21. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.