1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

L@@king for a NEW person first...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Aug 14, 2011.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

RE: N3
    ------------

*sold for the price of a white cyprus tree and beehive to a NEW co gm*

2. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Let me transfer it to a alt char thats got no house, wait a week, and I'll just give it back.?

3. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am Yahaxithonix the Census Taker of houses of Siege Perilous !

So, you are the one who keeps moving your house here and there and placing a silly house just anywhere.
    If you still have that house placing tool on you the next time I see you ( If ever ), I may have to take if from you...

So, please do us both a favor and trash it.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs* YES that is ME. I have a house placing tool on EVERY chr. I have here in their backpacks, and sometimes a house plot goes up so fast, on [testing a spot] like that one did.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ok then... N3 SOLD for the price of a white cypress tree and a beehive. :)

Hopefully the new owner will keep it public, and make fine use, of N3 of New Magincia, with displays of interesting pretties, and keep it shard users & NEW Guild, friendly too.
    I drive a hard bargain, yes ??

Nuff said !

:thumbup:

6. Bethany_lg

Bethany_lg Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This newb hopes the occlo house remains for a while anyway...far as i can tell it's the only hope a new player has of getting off the island. If not for your house i would henceforth forever be known as Raveka of Occlo. Hurray for crystal portals! :thumbup:

7. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Should be ready to do some playing soon! Finally moved and internets switched over and cats settled. My squalky birds are itching to play, tired of being all copped up. And Kelmo has this emu wall print that has me in the mood to go ostard hunting! Where again do the frenzied ones hang out on Siege?

8. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

The fenzied ossies use to hang out north of Delucia.... I forget exactly where. I miss my pack of frenzied ossies! I used to tear things up with a full pack of them.

Oh, I think Queen Zen could get the award for most houses on Siege! LOL!! What is the longest amount of time you have stayed in one spot, QZ? A few months? Is there any city/island/area in which you have NOT lived? I think my favorite house of yours is the house you made of logs and bookcases! A newbie so poor you couldn't even afford walls! LOL Good times!