1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LA Faction Action

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Guest, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LA is boring we all know

To live it up a little going to take a idea from Atlantic and do our own factions.

VaMp will be splitting up into 4 teams [TB, CoM, SL, Minax] and doing factions.

Anyone else is allowed to join, will be starting within a week or two.

2. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Are you offering training to trammys? I've always wanted to learn PvP, but any time I've tried I just got my butt handed to me... sort of lost interest after a while, lol.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Easiest way to learn pvp is to pvp.. dieing is part of it.

4. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know how to die , and I am very, very good at it. As matter of fact I think I can die in record times ;-)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i was under the impression that someone was already running factions ...the vendors are out all the time...so who exactly is running all the factions now. I was thinking about joining a faction just for S&G but wasnt sure who was running what.

6. Ive always been fond of Skara Brae whichever one that is

*Goes back to tram where I have a clue*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Crimson, we are currently planning this still, will let u know soon.

Az you trammelite stay in tram, skara has no faction u turd.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ohhh! Legendary Dirtnapping! Here I thought I was the only one admitting to it!

9. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

I ran in Minax on Baja for a bit, kept forgetting I was factioned and go into town. Most funny. [​IMG]

10. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Easiest way to learn pvp is to pvp.. dieing is part of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be surprised how fast constantly dying and reading snide remarks can have an impact on one's desire to learn something. :p

11. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

This is an encouragment for non pvpers to give it a shot. Usually people wont trash talk, unless trash talked first.

Give it a shot, worst case scenario you dont like it, you quit faction and stay in tram or luna, or wherever and in 7 days you are out.

It should be a lot of fun, and it may get some of you that spark you needed to give pvp a permanant shot