1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] LA Idoc with rare sheilds? Please Info Needed.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Buns Of Glory [ATL], Feb 20, 2010.

1. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

My friend got multiples names are as following : Pyrite, Digdug, El Cid and Pausha

2. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Well I don't have any info, but I'd have to say those are very cool. Never seen any shields like them.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Cool items, theres 5 of these shields you say?

4. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My friend got 4 total at the Luna Idoc thismorning. She gave one to me and another to a friend is keeping on and looking at selling one. All the same except names are different. 4 only and never seen one before ! :D

5. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh! I want El Cid!

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

a little bit of help

the name Martel Nevarre appears here

"There was no threat to anyone undeserving of death. I had complete power over the Orb and the Necromari as well. I went recently to the Mage Tower in Moonglow, where I had performed rituals on the war hammer fashioned by Telos Agralia from the enchanted armor of the fallen paladin Martel Nevarre. But at the Mage Tower I was confronted by its castellan and he refused sale of it to me. I had no choice but to reward his disrespect with a display of violence--yet I did not use the Spell against those who opposed me there, nor did I persist in forcing my way into the tower."

7. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

He was the EM before this wave of EMs on LA. He made those shileds when he awarded them to players throughout his term. They were personalized and there are a few out there.

8. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ahhh I wonder who got that, I didn’t know they had 4 of them.
    I knew the owner of the house had the Pashua one, that’s why I was at the idoc today but wasn’t lucky enough to get it lol.
    I think that there was at least 10 of them made, probably more now if one person had 4 of them. Let me know what you want to sell the one for.

[​IMG]

9. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

In other words, EM favoritism won again, and players can now sell them. :lol:

10. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

May not have been favoritism... perhaps those players did something in an event that garnered such reward.

All the named stuffy bears given out during valentines -- are those result of EM favoritism? I don't think so... people had to earn and turn in a ticket for them.

11. Sorry, I guess I dont check the forums enough :O I got a total of 5 shields that day, the fifth was burried under stone chairs, the name on that is Red Dawn, now hapily situated with a bow crafted by that char. at my ter mur house on Atl...it is much loved :)