1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ivory Norwind, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Whatìs happens?
    There's a lag that i can't move.
    Iìm very bored of this lag because it's not the first time that i have this. AND IT'S NOT A MY INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah .. perfect timing .... i just bought a new modem cause thats what the technical support said i need. Now i could play like 2h and the lag starts again. i saw everyone warp over my screen hehe. Now i dont know if my old modem was really ****ed up or if the techi was just too lazy to fix my line. :)

just tracerouting siege perilous and thats fine. seem to be a problem on the european EA routers .. last 2 hops are buggy for me.

3. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Same problem...
    Got hit by lag. Even got a disconnection. It's fortunate I was in town! :(

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Tracert info would help to identify where the problem lies. Put between 'code' tags.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

To late Petra, the problem fixed itself after a while. Next time i will keep the tracert infos. Once i saw this thread tho, i knew it wasn't on my side and tested my new modem on a different game.