1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Labyrinth of Worlds future expansion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I know it is way too early to ask for this but can we eventually one day down the road get a Labyrinth of Worlds expansion one day please Devs thanks? here is a link if anyone is interested in learning about Ultima under world 2 Labyrinth of Worlds the sequel to Ultima Underworld The Stygian Abyss I hope you like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_Underworld_II:_Labyrinth_of_Worlds

2. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Hmmm. Just the title Labrynth of Worlds conjures up and idea ... A single server with portals in from all of the different shards. A single land where people can meet from across different shards. Of course a character could only return through the portal to his/her own shard and any items would be shard bound to prevent trading.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

Stygian Abyss isn't even out yet.

-Galen's player

5. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I know maybe my timing was bad but i read up on Labyrinth of Worlds and got excited thinking about it. should this expansion come out one day most likely it will not be the next expansion and most likely would not be out for years if it comes out at all. I think the next expansion if rumors are true will be a pirate expansion which i hope is true. to me the more expansions and content the better the game.

6. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

But....It isn't even out yet.

At last wait 24 hours after its release to predict UO's imminent death because of it, and 24 hours after that until asking for another expansion.

-Galen's player

7. neocron79

neocron79 Guest

Labryrinth of Worlds would be a great basis for an expansion... if it was done properly. While you are correct in surmising that Stygian Abyss is the name of the first Ultima Underworld game, it didn't really have much to do with Gargoyles... which is what UO: SA is primarily about. In order to do a LoW expansion, Mythic would need to integrate a Guardian-type character.

This isn't such a far fetched idea though. After all, we already have Blackrock floating around and Blackrock was what the Guardian used to forge the Black Gate. I could see it happening someday.... especially with UO entering the Ultima 6 era with UO: SA.

8. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No. It's the turn of the Pirate's next. arrr :D

9. dupadupa

dupadupa Guest

my favourite game as a child for years :)