1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Labyrinth?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Smurcoch, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

I have heard people killing a massive scorpion here.

Does anyone know where this is?

Can I kill this creature with a pet, or better to peace and EV it to death?

Thanks for the help.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

Thanks for the info. I found that page and read up on it, but can't find any information on the Labby.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Oh, and be careful on that island outside the dungeon.

Lake Austin has a left over event spawn, guarding the house of the Evil EM character from 3 years ago, that has Rotting Corpses, Poison elementals, and skeletal dragons (and occasionally Lich lords & ancient liches).

6. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you ever need any help or just need someone to rez you....feel free to give a shout. ICQ is 98110980. My main computer died, so I am playing on my laptop for now, but my new computer should be delivered and set up by the end of the month.