1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ladies & Gents.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Feb 28, 2009.

1. It's not often I make a post here with the intent of involving/including everyone who plays on Siege Perilous. In fact, this is the second time I've ever done it..I 'think'.

In these past couple of weeks since we've had the NEW information books placed in a few select spots around this shard, the NEW guild (and me especially) has seen a major increase in the new players to Siege (from our point of view, honestly we are jumping) asking to join..joining..learning..liking what they are learning..living..dying..getting pissed off..realising it's a game so they will stick with it and have some fun later on. The last time this happened was about four years ago when the good folk from Waka joined us. I had 93 new Siegers that month and no help, hehe.

It's very refreshing to actually have guilds who normally are out to pk all and every, to notice and acknowledge that 'a new player isn't a challenge for me, not yet, so I will help him to become one'.

Thanks to everyone who is helping make Siege worthwhile.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

*bows*

It is really really awesome to hear our work is paying off, I have chills, thank you for that report.

3. Cash, you're doing the right thing by helping your new allies/victims, Siege players. I thank you for realising what has to be done...and doing it.

It's been a long time coming but the majority of Siege players understand at this point (I hope) that we can survive only by promotion, and good information, honesty pays off,... not board pvp or nonsense ego tripping, which is just talk and talk is cheap (if board pvp and a few chosen words was all it took I could wipe most away with a few words in a single post and I can't pvp in game very well at all, never could) it's the Siege spirit that keeps us here and long may it last.

4. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wonderful News Shalimar! Once they get up and running here, a prodo shard will seem very boring to them. It's just getting people to a place where they can stand on their own two feet. Great work!

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Very happy to hear this.
    This one has been in training for some time- when finished will bring extra donations to help these new folk get started.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Ayeee! Congratulationss. You need anything you just contact me. I contact my people. I get what you need for your people and we keep these people happy eh? Alright then :hug:

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Unfortunately what this thread will do is get players like RoXxOrS to start patrolling the newbie areas more often...la

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Thats when they call me tell me where RoXXoR CoCkOr is and I 3 hit kill the nub in his lrc suit

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

actually amanda those chills are kumming from meeb....hur hur...

10. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

He said "chills" not "stench." Mo.

*giggles*