1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lady Danica Amandine Roams FREE!? A HOAX News Special Alert

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Buck Oily, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Buck Oily

Buck Oily Adventurer

We at Hoax received a most disturbing pigeon during the night from a concerned citizen. It would seem Lady Danica Amandine is free to roam the lands whenever she chooses.

[​IMG]
    *gets an enraged look*

When I saw this I immediately tried to get information as to why this murderer is free to leave the prison when her heart desires. I went straight to the top. To Sheriff Brax himself, who was no help at all.

[​IMG]

We can only come up with two possible explanations as to why this is the case. Reason number 1, those Crux Knights that guard her remain too loyal to her and allow her safe passage anytime they choose. Or the even more probable reason would be that Exodus has indeed developed the power to duplicate her. I leave it to you to decide, for now. But, we at Hoax and The Oily Force both will stay on top of the story.

We also feel it is imperative Lord Dupre station guards loyal to him in order to ensure the murdering dictator stays under lock and key. That's our take, as usual we would be interested to her yours.

In closing we offer out heartfelt thanks to the concerned citizen mentioned above. We will hold his or her name in the highest level of secrecy so there can be no reprisal from the Crux mob.

2. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Imposter!

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I concur!

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I reckon we make it unanimous so far then.

5. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I second that or 3rd that-if there is such a thing!

6. Sauteed Onion

It seems the "force" will stoop to any low to further damage Lady Amandines' reputation.