1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lady Keira's Rune Library and Tokuno Treasures Museum Moved to Britannia

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Keira, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2009
    Yes. It is time to consolidate my accounts back into one and the end result is to move the Rune Library and Tokuno Treasures Museum to my castle location in Britain. The castle location is just East of Britain.

A live long UO dream of mine has materialized in owing a castle! :)

The prior spot in Rivenmyst Village has a rune marked on the plot as long a it remains you can get to the new spot from there. There are runes in the basket in the inner courtyard so grab one and recall directly.

Hope to see you call there taking in the runes and seeing the rich history of Tokuno! There will be more exhibits from Britannia's history on the lower level coming forth in the next few months.

The first floor is the rune library in the middle:

Castle Keira Museum (used to be called Tokuno Treasures Museum) is upstairs with "guide markers" taking you through the tour with books along the way):
  2. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Mar 23, 2005
    Congratulations on the castle Keira! I toured the new place and I think its great! Thanks for the rune! -- El.
  3. Hi ya friend !!
    OMG you moved again hehe....
    Hope to see you in game really soon and the new location is great !!