1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lady / Lord title goes away?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by kingbink, Apr 20, 2008.

1. kingbink

kingbink Guest

Hi all,

I can't seem to find info on this or not. Maybe its normal? Maybe its a bug?

I've been killing Artic Orge Lords for a while now for the money and the fame, and I finally got a Lady title.

I logged out for the night and came back the next day and my title was gone. I couldn't remember if I had died or not, so I didn't think anything of it. I went back to the Orge Lords, killed about 3 of them and got the title back. logged out, came back the next day and same thing, no title.

Does the title expire or something after a certain time period?
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Fame decays a little. Best is to kill several more monsters just after getting the title to avoid loosing the Lord/Lady title.
  3. kingbink

kingbink Guest

Bummer. killing these things are boring. [​IMG]

Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

Fame is very elusive ...
    One day they praise you, the other day they have all but forgotten

and yes, fame decays: Fame on the Herald

Scroll down to Fame
  5. killing daemons in the back of blood dungeon (sprituality gate) in ilsh give gobs of fame and good dough