1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lady Mel kick out?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Sep 25, 2014.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey guys, tried to do a hunt for new loot at Lady Mel and right after we killed all the satyrs it kicked our party out? Anyone else having difficulty with peerless bosses after loot change publish?

2. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nope, that hasn't happened to me yet. I did have a little difficulty in a run yesterday, using nearly all of my self-res's. But that was my own stupidity. Beyond that, healing in a luck suit has been difficult. lol.

G.v.P likes this.
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Well, we keyed up and did another...2 manned it, and my buddy Tig got a crim :) so I guess everything is in working order lolol

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It kicks you out if you spend more than 2 hours. Did you guys go afk run to mcdonalds get some burgers and shakes, pay a bill at the water company, visit your grandmothers and then come back to finish it?

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I was wondering if maybe--if it's possible--no one on Ches had done a Lady M since server up after last publish? You know how monsters will despawn? I don't know. One time, my guild did a Lady M and there was one in there already, so we had to kill two at once. I'm not sure if it's ever been quite stable. In this case, I believe it despawned. We still had I think 4-5 minutes on black.

6. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Lots of patches and a couple of publishes in the last three days. Anything could be possible.