1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lady mel

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Aug 25, 2015.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Wots going on wif herz?? have done herz about 12 times obed last week, drops are crap, 1 ingreadiant,that that's blight over and over agaim.

2. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like you are doing Lady Melisande with others. You are getting a portion of her loot as are others.

3. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

wabes to himz favtoie kitty
    ina group on 4-5 but unpartied as soon as we all get in. every getting crap same as mees

4. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The loot of a lot of bosses has been crappy since the global loot change. But atm there arent any plans for upgrading it. Maybe after the expansion comes out.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Doubt it.

It's been this way for awhile. I get more of what I need of the ingredients stealing from the black robed fellows in Exodus dungeon than doing any peerless.

6. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Go in. Stay partied until Lady Mel is below 5% health, then drop the party. Let us know how it goes.

7. whiterabbit

okies dokie

8. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I do that with my group and we see a very slightly better amount of ingredients.
    But still she is stingy with drops. Dreadhorn seems to drop things far more often (save for crimmys, he hates dropping those), and we get more ingredients per run from him than from Mel all the time.

In both cases, the party stays till they are almost dead, since we always have a bard running provo songs to speed things up.

9. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The devs said they were addressing loot with certain Boss's this next publish

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I highly doubt they will go back and up the drop rate of taint and corruption..... pretty much the only two of those ingredients people still use. The rest of them are garbage now since most the rest of the craftables from ML are not worth making.

I also highly doubt they will up the loot on sea creatures. Since they basically give next to nothing and always have. Corgul is probably the only one that gives consistent drops but then technically he's not a sea creature.. he lives on LAND.

whiterabbit likes this.
  11. whiterabbit

taint was always hard to come by

Keith of Sonoma likes this.