1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lady Mesanna has hot flashes!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Yalp, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Yalp

Yalp Guest

My chance encounter with the Lady Mesanna today has left me scratching my head.... either M'Lady is having hot flashes, or it's an odd way to accept my invitation to stroll the cliffs of Zento at sunset.

[​IMG]

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

that's her Gargoyle look ... it's SA silly ! :p

3. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail Folks!

Lady Mesanna looks partially nude sans pants, skirt, or what have you. I highly endorse this look for Lady Mesanna because it not only only personifies liberty, freedom of speech, and female deity strength but it also impresses upon the citizens of Sosaria that Nudity is the strongest bonds in which we can communicate, as a whole, our thoughts, ideals, and feelings.

Yes, I have a wicked hangover this morning hence my introspective thought of the day. The bottom line: Nudity will, one day, unite us all in a manner that is cohesive for our evolution as a whole: Humans, Elves, Gargoyles, Orcs, and everything in blinkin' between. So rejoice fine folk for, as you can see, Mesanna is Nude and Nudity is Godly. I think that's it...?

Yeah, that's it. :lol:

Oh wait, I now leave you with Bon Jovi's Livin' On a Prayer...Just because. :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDK9QqIzhwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDK9QqIzhwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

4. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Xel, you never cease to amuse me. :lol:

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is that one of the new houses in the Abyss?

A shame I won't be able to see the finished houses myself.

6. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it is SK. If I'm not mistaken, it's the one owned by exzorinitc from [email protected]

What do you mean you won't be able to see the finished houses? Don't you dare tell us you're leaving! What would we do without the voice of reason from the red side?

7. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh no, I'm not leaving.

It's just that I don't have the S|A expansion.

=[

8. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

something tells me you'd dig the puzzle room. the improved arite drops on slasher, navery, medusa and stygian dragon peerless are in there plus renowned minispawns and not to mention all the ingredients that drop. plus two cool new outpost houses . i better shut up , i've said too much :popcorn:

9. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you know Ken...we do have shard reporters =P
    I am sure one of us would be more than happy to do a tour of the house when its finished if the owner lets us that is.