1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lady Phoenix Memorial Set

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Tovladian Soltyr, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Thanks to Darri's taxes we were able to open up the accounts needed to produce the items that I wanted to make for the Memorial collection that I was talking about when we had her in game Memorial Service.

[​IMG]

All the items are "Crafted By RIP Lady Phoenix" and I will have plenty of sets available for those that wish to have them. And if anyone has special request for items please let me know.

To contact me feel free to PM me here and you can normally find me around luna bank. Also if there are any special requested items you would like made with the character let me know and I will make them.

2. Annienox

Annienox Guest

This is very nice and I would like a bow or something like that, that I can carry on Annie since she is the char I used to IDOC on and where I met Sue. Thank you for taking the time to do things like this. Let me know what I owe you for one and I will get the gold to you.

3. all the items in the set are free, It is a way to keep her memory alive in a physical/pixel format.

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

At your convenience, I would like a set to lock down in my library.
    For all to view.
    Very nice indeed, very nice.

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the set is wonderfull. Thank you Tov for putting it together.

6. BardMal

BardMal Guest

A sash would be nice, if we have tailoring.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the set is everything you see in the bag, Mal :)

thank you, Tov.... mine is in a viewable container at the castle

8. Rumil of Lorain

Rumil of Lorain Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would appreciate a set to lock down in my home along with a few other items from players who have passed

9. For those I'm unable to meet face to face in game I will be places Memorial Packs on my vendor at Darri's Luna house.

[​IMG]

They will be free.

10. DebconLady

DebconLady Guest

TOV...Please if I may have a set!

Thank you My Dear! *hugs*

11. alaina123

alaina123 Guest

I would really love to have a set for the Chappel in makoto. it would be an honor

12. Red Soldier

Red Soldier Guest

was she the same person as Ghost the archer of ice isle? had the small luna vendor house on the southern side? Deadly Shadow?

please say no.

13. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Sorry, can't say say what you want to hear without telling a lie.

14. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

because there may be some, like Red, that were not here during that time, the following link will take you to the thread about Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix

15. Just some information, I have made the last of the Memorial items that I will be making. I have other projects to work on, I believe I have made enough that everyone that wants one will have one and have compiled a list of people that have either requested one or I know will want one when they return to game (If they return to game). Those sets will be held back for those people, I thank everyone for accepting them and thank you for helping to keep Darlene's memory alive.

16. Kula

Kula Guest

Wait! Could you make a black lantern for me? :)

I currently use a twilight lantern of such a colour, and I would love to memorialize Lady Phoenix in such a way.

Thank you Tovl!