1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Lady Xereux & Elven Song to host a visit by Santa Clause

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Inkboy the Wild, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

Lady Xereux and I, along with the Elven Song Township and other generous donators will be holding a visit with Santa Clause and are asking those would like to donate a gift to this event to please mail your donations at the Elven Song Community Center (the raffle location) at the mailbox located there.

We are also seeking stockings and gift boxes, if you have you do not need or want, to assist with wrapping the gifts. Lady X and I will be providing what is available from our own, private, collections.

Santa will be available, date to be announced shortly, for any one who wishes to stop by and collect their present.

More information will be provided here. We hope to see this become a yearly tradition from us to Catskills!

Thank you for your support.

Nyre and Aedon Durreah like this.
  2. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

Master Ink,

While I got rid of stockings quite some time ago, I believe I am swimming in boxes. I will make sure a delivery of them occurs to the above listed mailbox.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
    Goveror of Skara Brae
    Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Dear Sir
    I think I also still have many boxes, same with the stockings though, I dumped them some time back. I will drop by the center with my donation as soon as possible today.
    Aedon Durreah

#3 Aedon Durreah, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  4. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

Thank you for your kindness and consideration to this event.