1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Razic, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Just wanted you all to know how funny I think it is when all people ever do on these boards is come here and try to inflate their ego even more! Every day I get on here hoping something worth reading is here and, of course, it's just more crying. You know what? You all can cry at eachother all the hell you want and it's not gonna change a damn thing about in game play in 99% of cases. So get over it and just play the game how you want and don't get mad at other people for how they play. With this being said I'm done with stratics for a while till you all decide to act your age on occation...
  2. crying about crying.... i love this forum [​IMG]
  3. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Laff indeed. With 70 posts under your belt, I'm sure we will miss your participation.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

another despairing loss, not sure how many more I can take
  5. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

oops, wrong thread....
  6. <blockquote><hr>

Laff indeed. With 70 posts under your belt, I'm sure we will miss your participation.

[/ QUOTE ]

7. JackSP

JackSP Guest

Not a big loss
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

No public wrist slap and threaten of bann?

Maybe I don't understand such things, maybe I have wrong guild tag, maybe I am just not a good old boy.

Just curious, not questioning any moderator actions. Simply I cannot question something that appears to me to not be there. I also do not question any previous action, I have no doubt that the correct and never bias course was taken in any case similar to this
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

You know if you see something offensive, you could notify a moderator. I do not have the time or energy to read ever post you folks make. I will ask that it be edited. *shakes head*
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

found mine in less than 3 minutes, lol.
    The house is opening his neverer ending mouth alarm must have went off.
    Everyone seems to have one these days.
    Even stealth is uselss when you cant keep your mouth shut lol.

Oh and I was not offended, just curious