1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lag..is it gone or will it stay

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have noticed that the last few weeks the lag has gotten pretty bad...and usually around the same time of the evening. Now i am on eastern time so this is usually around 9-10pm when i notice the change. It occured to me that its usually around the time that the scavenger hunt is going on..so possibly the influx of folks playing at that time might warrant the lag. Just wasnt sure if anyone else was noticing it. But i have had periodic spurts of lag since the last two patches so wasnt sure if anyone else was experiencing the same thing or not. Hope it goes away soon. Since i usually play later in the evening it makes it quite annoying to be doing stuff and lag hits me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No lag issues for me.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Try KR??

4. My lag has increased quite a bit as well around that time frame (I'm east coast as well) and one of my friends has quit playing for now because of it. I was hoping it was just random net congestion...

-P.E.