1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lag problem since this patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by slayer888, May 24, 2012.

1. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Don't know if this happen to anyone else at all...

But there is some sudden graphic hang (for 1-2 seconds) after going to certain area such as:-

Slasher of Veil place

T2a outside fire dungeon place

other places have yet to test....

Anyone got same problem? Will DEVs look into the fix of this please?

2. Blueice_99

Blueice_99 Guest

not sure about the lag issue, I know currently on LS there are at least 3 Slasher of Veils to contend with

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I noticed 2 on Origin -Slashers that is. Oh and 2 of quite a few npc's in and out of the dungeons. Like we sprouted twins.

4. Blueice_99

Blueice_99 Guest

could very well be the lag issue for people with slower computers and connections then...

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Ok ... was just on NAPA ........ talk about a bad lag. Even in chat, having troubles at the log in page as well. New comp so thats not it. Cable with T1.
    But in UO defence there is high sun spot activitys right now and IT does effect comunication. I noticed Yahoo was having trouble loading a few times as well.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  6. I played for a short while during lunch, and had two lag incidence. The first, I recalled into Doom, and wasn't able to move from the spot I recalled into. I was able to recall out, close game and restart, and then could move.

The second happened running through Wrong, and the client froze for about 30 seconds... that's a long time to be unattended in wrong! I couldn't even close the client during that time, wouldn't respond at all. But it eventually "unfroze" and I happened to be still alive and shooting a lizard.

@Bluice_99 - This is with EC, a new computer and DSL. If DSL is considered a slow connection, then UO has some real problems.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Just got off Atlantic... was stuck at a vendor house for over 20 minutes! I kept stuck standing there, couldnt move, talk in chat, or nada. The chat and movement was so bad to recall out took 6 agonizing trys as i kept looseing con. and that damn sync arror kept coming up which means restating uo..... not good. Its unplayable, Dev if your reading this best check the machines..... the gerbils are tired or the hamsters are boycotting the work.....

8. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I'd like to see someone solo that! ready GO!

awwwwww

ooOOOoooooOOOOooooo