1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lag this morning?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan McDermott, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

All shards are showing a single red dot and high ping levels. Am I the only one this is affecting this morning or is it overall Internet issue? 7:58 AM

2. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

No probs here for me.

3. Duncan McDermott

maybe it is just Comcast in this area then.

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Comcast was down twice this week for me from about 2 AM till about 4 AM. Hopefully they are making improvements :) Although not that drastic the game has been kinda laggy for me of late which is a little concerning. Especially since I've been playing Legends :p

5. Duncan McDermott

it has cleared up now at mid morning. Hopefully it was just a glitch and is taken care of now.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

The last time I had a serious problem I checked my router. The cable was almost falling off, lol. I guess it loosened up when it was moved to dust under it. Or the cats did it. I blame most things on cats. But they did chew the hell outta my monitor cable :p

7. Duncan McDermott

Was on early this morning and no lag. Now mid day all shards have a single red dot. Is it just me again?

8. Duncan McDermott

In the 17 minutes ago that I wrote the previous post the connection to the servers seems to have improved.

9. MisPrinTed LiEs

MisPrinTed LiEs Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I had some problems earlier this week on ATL, severe lag spikes and all,game seemed to stay on the "connecting" screen alot longer than it usually does.

10. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It is very hard to say one way or the other when we really have no clue where in the world you are located. I am app 30 miles north of San Fran so basicly I ma in UOs West Coast servers back door and have no problem what so ever and yes I run Comcast.

11. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

I'm not having any problems. I fly like the wind except for events and when new stuff on test center/ new pub prepatch. i seem to get lag spikes just before new pub comes out. this has been the case for many years. I'm not the only one that noticed this pattern.