1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

laggggggggg (with a picture!)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

wow

laggggggggggggggggggg

[​IMG]

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

twice ive been PKed and i didnt even see the fella, hahahhaa

reminded me of the old days back on dial up, roaming the forest around Yew killing orcs and getting pked.

step...... wait 5 seconds
    step...... wait 5 seconds
    you are dead

wha????
    oh, shoot!

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

OMG do I remember that.... though it was never in Fel..... I'd step go lumberjacking in the woods...... walk, stop, walk, stop...... Hit tree A... Hit again...... wait....... *look about*...... Wha????? is that a Gargoyle?..... Hey I'm not moving...... OoooOOoO..... dang.... *Connection lost*...... wait 10 min trying to get back online...... Sweet!.... now i need a rez..... 20 min later... dang.... well my body was here...... *sigh*.....

back to town..... *log*....

4. Reminds me of a certain intermediate backbone that would cause latency like that. Once they were out of the mix, even dialup was acceptable.

I would suggest a tracert to see if it's REALLY the shards or something inbetween that is causing those numbers. I personally experience trouble with Level3.net hops at certain times of the evening ... result = the old NPC shuffle.

5. Faustis

Faustis Guest

course this must be my fault... *smirk* I found the lag button and sent poor Poo out in the scary woods all by himself.

6. It is actually a first year spell... Kal Vas Lag Monstrosis, It makes your lag for 30 days :| its a very cheap thing...

Wow that sucks you need to get a better provider, or stop D/Ling things...

7. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

ALTERNET back in the T2A days was like that... I remember it less than fondly.

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I have bad lag with Sprintlink.net 144.233.246.6 during midday.. do a tracert on your shards IP and see if thats the problem.