1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Lake Austin: Price Check Needed and Rares for Sale

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by StifledArgument, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hi everyone,

I came back to UO not long ago and am flat broke (or close to it). I hunted some IDOCs and got some things I am not familiar with. I have done some searching on the boards, but I don’t see a lot of recent activity on them.

I have pictures if you want them posted, it is just a lot of pictures and I didn’t want this post to become massive. I have pictures for the weird things I haven’t ever seen before.

I am on Lake Austin, and I can’t afford to transfer these items to the server you are on, so if you are interested, you will need to meet me for them. My ICQ is 593286177, if people are interested I will keep ICQ up until these things are sold.

Hopefully some of these are worth something, and can find a good home.

List of Rares (Price Check and For Sale):

Short Stool
    Friendship Mug
    Brass Ring x 2
    Grobu’s Fur (Black - Blessed)
    Metal Box (25 items)x 2
    Mace and Shield Reading Glasses
    Personal Bless Deed For Your Soul
    A Blood Drinking Bow
    A Bow of Vacuum (lizardman/air elemental)
    An odd purple bow (Picture)
    Full Jars, red caps, 2 of them(2 stones), no idea if they are the daily rare
    Rubble: Large Dead Tree trunk, 10 stones(picture)
    Diamond (Picture)

Snowmen: Comforl,Seraph,Zilo,Snark,Rend,Foster,Imirian,RyanM

Statues:
    Dawn - Standing (White)
    Iolo (White), also have brown, green, teal, light blue (will reference color #’s if you are interested)
    Geoffrey(White) also have 2 blue purple ones
    Mondain (Light Greenish Blue)
    Dupre (Pink)
    Blackthorn (purple and pink)
    Nystul(Yellow, brown, and green)

Snow Globes (holy moly it’s a lot of them):
    Original Cities (all except Maginicia and Minoc)
    Dungeons: (All except Deceit, Despise)
    Ilshenar: (All except Twin Oaks, Exodus, and Blackthorn)
    Shrines: All

Clothing with Charges:
    Invisibility:
    Sash – 47 charges
    Bracelet – 84 charges
    Tribal Mask – 27 charges

So, that is it…let me know what you think and if you are interested.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Attached Files:

2. Hanna

Hanna Guest

You got a few things worth quite a bit, many not worth so much. But wait for real price checks before selling, so you don't get taken by somebody just ICQing you.

Worth alot
    tree trunk (really alot)
    diamond
    mace & shield glasses
    any white statues
    friendship mug ?

3. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The white xmas statues are common names and sell for around 750k to 1 million depending on the buyer. If the white dawn is the orion(surfer) style then you have a really good statue. But if its the standing lady holding the spear style then its the more common statue and worth the same as the other white statues that you had mention.
    If its the surfer style i'm interested in buying it for my collection.

4. Unfortunately, the Dawn statue is standing

I appreciate the help and sorry it isn't the one you were looking for :(

5. Anyone - thoughts on pricing for some of these things?

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Post the named holiday items on the holiday traders forum below this one. Some people might be needing some of them to complete sets, and that became MUCH harder, after so many of the items got turned in for the Spring Cleaning last year...

7. Thanks for the advice Basara, I will do that today.

Ok, so I haven't gotten any pricing on any of these items yet.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have the pictures of the things that are probably worth the most?

8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive only answered what i feel slightly comfortable in doing, i cant give exacts, im not really a trader...more what i would pay :)

9. Thanks a bunch Rich for giving me a ballpark :)

Hopefully someone can come in and give me a ballpark on the rubble, short stool, and friendship mug :)

My other half would kill me if I spent $40 transferring to sell this stuff, otherwise I would :)

I am a newb at this kind of thing, I imagine I would get a better response if I could transfer :(

Based on your feedback I am going to remove some of this stuff so people don't have to go through all of it.

10. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Your welcome I do what i can even if its not much :)

11. Cass1

Cass1 Guest

If the tree trunk is the one in the picture then its not really worth a lot. I bought mine about 3 months ago for 750k The Valeks diamond was a huge dupe item back in the day saw one for sale on a vendor in Luna on Catskills for about 2 mil. Not to sure if it has sold yet or not. Mace and Sheild glasses goes for about 8 mil on Cats. I cant remember if the friendship mug is a rare or simply a quest item... Im leaning towards quest item. I dont collect statues so no idea on the pricing.

12. What about the short stool? Any thoughts? Or the Brass Rings?

13. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

brass rings and friendship mugs are part of a quest chain and are currently a no-drop item... for a while after introduction of the quests they could be locked down and therefor obtainable

as for the short stool, there have been more than a few threads questioning this since Draconi announced that they, along with plates of food, could now be found ingame... anyone that has perhaps located the short stool (which has the bamboo stool graphic) ingame is not saying, and Draconi subsequently stated that he would put them in an "easier to spot, spot"

original quote

FoF with subsequent quote

14. Sale of all items incoming Thursday 6/18 morning!