1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Lance from the St. George Event.

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Europa Trader, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Europa Trader

I'm looking for the Lance that dropped at the event on the Crimson Dragons, I have Helm and Shield if anyone has a spare Lance and want to exchange for one of the other items or else im paying 5m for Lance

2. Myna

Myna Guest

hi

i have a spare lance - 5 mil

icq 2 217 884

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

okies i guess its the weekend events again....jeeze :wall:

im also buying all event items that dropped last evening...:wall:

4. Europa Trader

Nobody knew about the event suddenly there was crimson dragons spawning in 3 cities and dropped some items. the chat started getting up and people came but there was no notice or anything from EMs

5. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

This post made me think there might be dragons in towns yesterday. I thought they may start at 8pm like most events usually do, but apparently they started sometime in the afternoon .. I was out enjoying some rare sunshine in the UK, and didn't find out they were spawning til 7pm. The last one was killed around 11:30pm uk time, and all the dragon berries disappeared.

They dropped heater shield, lance and norse helm, crafted by st. george - dragon slayer .. and some a crimson cincture :)

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

:wall:just my bad luck i guess.....again.........dohhhh.... i always miss the goooooood stuff!!!! roll on the next midweek archer tourny i guess???? that i can make...thats about my barrow.......dohhhhhhhhh:wall: