1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Large L Shape House on Felucia ROAD *READ*

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Jason88, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

I am currently selling a large L shape felucia house right on the road. Nice yard. a bigger plot will fit. The house is north east of despise dungeon. There is no spawn other than a wandering healer or two. Overall, it is a great house.

Buyer beware if you are faction, there are several faction houses around and lots of large faction fights from time to time outside on the road.

ICQ me with offers:

2. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

Large L Shape House in Felucia ! *READ*

I am currently selling a large classic L shape house in felucia for cheap. It is right on the road (2 feet from door) with awesome yard! It really is a good house. It is a very short north east run from despise and east from chaos shrine. ICQ me if you are interested. Here is the number:

ICQ # 600800683

If you do not have ICQ, you may ask for "Ronald" in the help channel, as when I am on the game, I am always in that channel.

3. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What size can it be upgraded to and how much are you looking to get?