1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Large Piece of Blackrock

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

is there a difference between a small peice of blackrock,and a large piece? i have a large piece,a nd if there is no difference i dont see a point in using the large piece..

2. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

large pieces can be insured and are no longer available to spawn

small pieces can be mined

3. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you, now, how much would one sell for? lol

4. <blockquote><hr>

is there a difference between a small peice of blackrock,and a large piece? i have a large piece,a nd if there is no difference i dont see a point in using the large piece..

[/ QUOTE ]

People are rather naughty when selling large peices. They use the charges so there is only one left. Then sell it on saying its worth more than a small peice. When it's exactly the same...

5. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

<blockquote><hr>

They use the charges so there is only one left.

[/ QUOTE ]

What charges?

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I was gonna ask the same thing *laughs*

Blackrock has no charges....you use one to cast armageddon and it poofs.

*scratches head*

7. blackrock from the FOA scenario had a huge ammount of teleportation charges, and i'm not even sure any really exists anymore. and it's really doubtful that you can cast armageddon with it.