1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Large Vase

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tangled Metal, May 10, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

There is this vendor on Atlantic that has a Large Vase for Sale. It weighs 10 Stones and in the description it says it is a super rare server birth rare. I know they were monthly from the Brit Cemetery and not server birth. I have a Large Vase that weighs 5 stones. Other than the obvious (5 stones) what is the difference in them? They are the same graphic. Thanks!

2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

5 Stone ones are drops from Meraktus

3. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the 10 stone ones are the real ones, there not super rare and honestly since you can get the same thing with a 5 stone weight its not worth a ton of gold, the one i purchased was for 40 mil. its sad that the small vase is no longer a server birth as the meraktus version weighs the same..

4. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, It does not seem worth the extra 60 mil for it at all. Thanks for clearing that up.