1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Last Chance...SOLD!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_lindylou, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ...for a piece of history and to keep the history growing. If nobody wants this house, I will be dropping it and thereby losing the history of the house forever.

PM me if you are interested. I am closing another account.

[​IMG]

2. Shame, best auctions ever. It was the only one I could make, being on weekends and all....

3. Vahne

Vahne Guest

It would be sad to see one of the icons from the glory days of Lake Austin vanish into memory. [​IMG]

4. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

I hear that. If I was able to I would definitely get it.
    LL are you leaving it furnished?

5. Wow just noticed, 41000 visitors!!!!

6. Hellsgate

Hellsgate Guest

i was a auction house thats why it had so many, wonder how many visits wizzies had befor hers collapsed.

Think UO is finally starting to see its ending days.

7. <blockquote><hr>

Wow just noticed, 41000 visitors!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, that's quite a few visitors and it is a shame to end it.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Wish I could just to keep it available ... but just can't afford it ... ingame gold or RL cash to pick up the account. &lt;sigh&gt;

9. It is now in the hands of Tia who is a friend of Slacks and who might bring Ice Cove up from the ashes in the future. I made them promise that if they no longer wanted the house they contact me and give me first dibs on taking it back. Hopefully we will keep the house alive.

10. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

It is now in the hands of Tia who is a friend of Slacks and who might bring Ice Cove up from the ashes in the future. I made them promise that if they no longer wanted the house they contact me and give me first dibs on taking it back. Hopefully we will keep the house alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no current, prior or future knowledge of the accusations made by the
    entity known as LL and/or Leia and shall now and in the future disallow any
    association or contact with that entity and/or person.
    Thank you.
    For future inquiries please refer to my official Public Relations Representative TEK.
    He can answer any questions you may have and in his absence please see Tycolby.
    Thank you again.
    Slack