1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Last laff

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Mr T is working on his last laff in cash. I am kind of sad that it is almost over with. This toon has been so much more fun to work then any of my other toons. I won't be on this Sunday run because of Easter so will probably max him before the weekend. Clean those clubs Soup!
  2. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

aww congrats sweetie! :)
  3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Bravo Mr. T! He Da Man!
  4. Holy crap Terri!

Lol, i gave up kinda on getting my vps, congrats!
  5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks everyone! I am up to RB 43 now I think. I have a lot to do this week for Easter but hoping to get them done by Friday. We'll see.
  6. They are in need of shining they have been collecting dust recently.
  7. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks! Send me a new code from Daffodil. I'll add her to Feline when I get on. Mr T is up to level 47 now and still hoping to max by Friday.
  9. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Have a great maxing Terri! I know you've had fun with him and I'm sure you will after :D