1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

last night's dialogue (from Chessie)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coranthe, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Coranthe

Coranthe Guest

You see: Kronos the Mage
    You see: Melissa the Mage
    You see: Dexter the Apprentice Mage
    Kronos: Ladies and gentlemen!
    Kronos: It is with great pride that I stand before you today
    Kronos: Soon, we'll be able to focus intense magical energy in a small confined space
    Kronos: I postulate that every single piece of blackrock in the world will be made known unto us!
    Kronos: Imagine it! Soon, we'll be able to gather all of the blackrock we want and...
    Kronos: Boy! It's time!
    Kronos: Hop to it then, boy!
    Dexter: Yes, master
    Kronos: Did you seal the resonance chamber?
    Kronos: Did you double check the figures?
    Kronos: Everyone, back away!
    Dexter: *flips switch*
    Kronos: Bet Wis Ex!
    Kronos: Uh...
    Kronos: We'll be just a minute folks
    Kronos: Well wait now! Come back tomorrow! It'll work tomorrow!
    Kronos: Kal Ort Por

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw no explosions, no changes to the machine, or anything else special. Anyone from Chessie get any screenshots of something other than Kronos walking through the crowd?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Aside: I notice (by way of goggle) that "BET WIS EX" is a 1st circle spell "Locate" from Ultima Underworld II.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Melissa is a hottie! Who is she? [​IMG]
  4. <blockquote><hr>

Aside: I notice (by way of goggle) that "BET WIS EX" is a 1st circle spell "Locate" from Ultima Underworld II.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome find Maplestone. thanks for that [​IMG]
  5. now, if they'd only told the rest of the shards that waited patiently at moonglow for something to happen. A short post on boards, perhaps, or a PS on uo.com?
  6. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    for the individual words..

Or the spell is called: Locate
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Besides the dialogue, 2 things I noticed were: 1st I was moved back a few squares when they 1st appeared and 2nd was the top of the machine had a globe around it briefly. Thanks for posting the dialogue as I missed some of it due to "crowd chatter"...