1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Last night's event

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by dielock, Nov 6, 2009.

1. dielock

dielock Guest

Ok! So we died a lot and got very little, that's no big deal. Some of us received a drop. That was cool.
    But what was the purpose of the event? Did we save the Gargoyle Queen or lands? Did we save the sea creatures? What did we accomplish as a community? Sure would be nice to know. :bored:

BTW, I still need a 120 Tactics, Anatomy and Healing scroll. :D
  2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

shame less plug for the scrolls...But I like it :p LoL..
  3. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

From what I gathered (I only witnessed 3/4 of it), Maya was helping to figure out what was wrong with the aquatic life in Ter Mur. Samples were gathered by us (to keep), but I take it Maya also took her own samples and will be researching the incident further. Her and the gargoyle will likely work on it together (possibly in a competitive manner). Sharing one's resources of knowledge is just one of the benefits both kingdoms can reap from our alliance with one another, and undoubtedly they'll reach some conclusion in the near future.
  4. dielock

dielock Guest

Ok that makes sense. And I would venture to guess that it will end in some kind of war due to the way they treated each other last night.
  5. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Yeah, you never know... he might pull a Morwenna on us and be all evil in the end! Hehe.
  6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Honestly... there has been several times that one of the EM's have had connection issues... but they only comment on them when they are themselves. During scenarios... like the blackrock/fire ruby turn in with Casca (Casca kept getting booted), they try to blend it into the story. I wouldn't be surprised if Gorn didn't return due to a technical malfunction. Although, I may just be biased... I don't want to fight the gargoyles!!
  7. dielock

dielock Guest

We will probably end up fighting the Gargoyles. After all we humans cannot get along with anyone or anything including ourselves.
  8. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Runs out to imbue a good gargoyle slaying weapon.
  9. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

That's hilarious... but I can top it. One of the loot drops I got was a gargoyle only gargoyle slayer.