1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

last nites event reward 8/6/11

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Aug 7, 2011.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

This was not right AGAIN. Vending machine was turned off quicky.Not everyone got a reward. I know people had more than 1 toon get a reward, but who cares. I thought rewards were not to make rewards RARES???? Make area no gates. *sighs*

2. Winfield

Winfield Adventurer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron

Agreed. Reward the worthy please.

Also, at minimum have a good speech ready at the end for the people who died, healed, killed, supplied, and such. Not all are after the rewards ... about 15-20% are there for the community of it all. Put some more community spirit into the beginning and end. In the middle can be all the hack and slash and race for rewards.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Despite the funny comment, I have a itchy feeling that they turned it off so quickly so those who participated received the reward and those who came in just for the clicky clickerson item would not get one, however this is a bad way to do things because players on slower connections, step away for a minute, loose connection or are so caught up in the RP that they miss the little tiny window...hopefully another way can be devised for distribution.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

I understnd Pac's em took them all to a non gating place as soon as it was over

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Knowing EM Cyno he prolly filled it with water shortly after and released a Krakin hehe

6. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OMG! Shouldn't this thread be locked already *snickers*

7. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

WHY?????