1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lastest Patch

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dar_Napa, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Dar_Napa

Dar_Napa Guest

Not sure what the problem is. Even sence the lastest EC patch. Any runes that are for Ter Mur in runebooks are not selectable. Any one else having this problem?

2. Yup having same problem too...hope it gets fixed soon

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Broken for me too, this better be fixed ASAP

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The last match has absolutely destroyed UO for me. I have no journal or chat boxes, my radar is busted beyond imagination, All my chars with default skin are being asked about changes upon login that apparently busted my mage. now while he talks legacy style the new key bindings go off left in right. is anyone running bitter black right now ok?

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am not running bb but am running another mod! and had the same problem just go into the user settings and go to input tab and change it to either legacy or mmo depending on what you like best!
    or just manually change the ones giving you problems!

7. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

Bitterblack is borked with the new patch.