1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lastnights Harry!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by RL'S pker, Jul 21, 2011.

1. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know who popped it, but that was a BLAST! I think there had to of been close to 50 people at it. Last time I saw numbers like that at a harry fight was back in 2006.

Did anyone grab any screen shots of it? Who got the most scrolls?

It was a rough fight for sure. Any time !OF! would make a push on FATE, DC would start dumping !OF!. Meanwhile Fate was under attack by AGO!, and !OF!, and then ya had BSR and FVQ in the middle of it all with their fields,evs, and dragons lol.

It was a blood bath for sure.

Thanks for a great fight LS.

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

where's my pics when stuff like this goes down?

send them to [email protected]!

3. StakerLS

StakerLS Guest

It was a blast. I wish i would have took some screen shots.

4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe i'll bring a character back to LS and step on the lil people again

5. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mith I didn't know you were still playing. Any of the other old UOF or RD crew playing with you? LS would love to have y'all back :p

6. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a few of the old UOF still play and its all pretty random. I logged back in a couple months ago and use Bountys account (Disco Stu) him and eenbeekay play very little. Ive been over on ATL tearing it up alone though pretty much. Points come easy as the guild is one of ATL's top CoM guilds (Old School LS) Not too bad for me being the only one in it.

I see LS has a few guilds in factions atm. I plan on farming FATE for their points mostly. We have things in the works now to make a guild on LS and some of us that are scattered around will soon be leaving their guilds to join. Should be a tiny lil mix up. I never cared for the big, zerging guilds myself. When UOF became that thats when myself and the other pvpers moved to Great Lakes and destroyed them.

But anyways it looks like me, bounty, eenbeekay, Cap'n Zero, virus, trixta, jaden jinn and kali are all back for sure. Dont know how long it will last for though as we are all planning on playing swtor when thats released.

7. ReevesOfLS

ReevesOfLS Guest

Mithrael Elves, Nice to see Fellow Factioneer.

CoM Commander of Lake Superior here.

"UOF I hate you guys", seriously, I had real-bad dreams about you're Fking guild.

Please come back so I can get revenge.

^^ Lord Reeves of Lake Superior,
    2000-2005, 2011-Present.
    ICQ# 76298042 <-- Hit me up with a tell.

Hello NISHA too.

8. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Another fun harry fight lastnight. Been awhile since I really logged into UO, but the LS action lastnight was fun enough to warrant more play time! Really the only thing that has changed since my being away is DC's numbers. They seem to have grown.

Lastnights numbers were a good mix.

DC- 10-13
    FATE- 8-10
    BSR/FVQ- 4-6
    !OF!- 2-3
    AGO!- 1 awhile after it ended.

Good fun people. Keep working on the team play. When you work together you provide better competition.

9. clarkifer

clarkifer Guest

I missed last nights i guess, but that richter the other day was awesome.... been back only a short while, and died alot, but had a blast at that fight!!!