1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Late 90's Early 00's Full Happy Valentine's Day Set (Atlantic)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by nine_finger_baru, Dec 12, 2009.

1. So lets see if I get this right or not with the images. I am wondering what a full set would go for. I do not remember when this was given out. I beleive it was between 1999 and 2001.

I am interested in Price for the complete set or for individula peices. Depending on feed back I may end up selling/auctioning it. Hope these screen shots work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if the images are too big or too small. Never used this screen shot utility before.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

2. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

not completed

no whispering rose

3. was the whispering rose from the same season? If so then yes, not a complete set I am afraid.

4. Mephistos

Mephistos Guest

Whispering roses weren't part of that set. Unfortunately, not sure how much they are worth, never sold any of mine... :(

5. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If it is of any use I can inform that I today sold 3 of those candys named "Too Sexy" "Too Cool" and "Sweat Dreams" for 2 million each on Europa shard...

Not sure if that was enough, but as they where just sitting in a chest in my house 6 million gold seemed like a fair price :)

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I feel sorry for the buyers. Heh.
    The seller got a very good price for those candies.

Far as the bag w/contents goes - I'd say about 1-2m on average.