1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

late night luna fight

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

most fun i have had in a few weeks for sure...maybe longer. thanks to all who fought.

2. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Damn.....I missed another fun night. :)

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

We had a few small fights but the best was 6 of us? vs maybe 8 or 9 KOC in LUNA. The first to drop was Sakie and following him was Sunchicken, Back-n-black and one other..Cash maybe. Anyways we lost none and never saw them again the rest of the night. Whether it was a bruised ego or just everyone "needed" to log I don't know. My guess is once we evened the odds by dropping 4 it was not worth the risk to leave a house anymore.

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol silly son, you didnt kill me, FYI I work at 4 am so im in bed by 8 everynight

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wasn't it you who ressed Sunchicken in Brook's house so he could get his stuff back? He died right on the steps...get this, trying to get back in the house while still outnumbering us.
    It was pretty funny once Sakie died and we rushed this massive group of KOC they all scattered like roaches doing one of three things:
    Hide (pwn, brook, ect...)
    Run to Brooks House (Enigma, Cash, ect..)
    Or Die on the way to Brooks House (BacknBlack, Sunchicken, ect...)

6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I would agree nixon it was a fun night for the parts i was involved in

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You're so delusional in the numbers you say you're fighting. But, whatever helps the Big D man sleep at night, right?

Look forward to more 2v2s though, of you both running like usual. Also, I couldn't help but notice that you went to pure, "****ThisImRunning" template, aka bushido. Guess you guys couldn't handle the ole' Necro Mage, pitty.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Doesn't most of KOC mages have bushido? Cash, Superstition, Squids mage, and I think couple more.

I might be wrong.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

They also don't play Necro Mages, claim to be so great, or run from 2v2s.

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) i don't play a necro mage
    b) i don't claim to be great 1v1, but in gvg or 1vg I'm pretty good as you've noticed I'm sure
    c) talk to your own guild about running 2v2 (Kage and Sunchicken), at least we were fighting and moving - not just running away to a house or to help stuck like them

Let me see if I can figure out who was there, then you give me storytime mmmk?
    Brook
    Elmer
    Kal
    Sakie
    Sunchicken
    Cash
    Pwn
    Enigma
    Squid
    That is 9 that I can think of..

Me
    Tek
    Hef
    Asty
    Tairon
    (new person still in minax)
    I'll go ahead and name Death even though I don't think he was there.
    That makes 7.